Chapter 9 Karma's A Bitch

Your POV:

You held Weiss's hand as you both walked calmly through the streets, you had your reaper outfit on and Weiss, she looked like an absolute princess. People steered clear of you both as your blood-shot red and black eyes glared at anyone who got near you or Weiss. After a bit of walking you stopped as Weiss had stopped abrutply to look into a shop window it is, a new weapons shop opening. She was obviously thinking of Ruby.

I stare at Weiss out of the corner of my eye, I see her eyes begin to water. Before she can start crying I pulled her in for a tight hug she seemed surprised, and stiffened up, but quickly started to weep into my black painted chest. I held her against me gently as she buried her face in my chest her tears snaked their way down my chest and towards my Abbs.

You: "Shhh, hey, it's ok my snowflake, just let it out".

I separate from her gently and wipe her tears, some people were in shock that the Demon of Vale could be so gentle and sweet about anything. Weiss gave me a small gentle smile, I smiled back and before I was about to playfully flick her head, a rock missing me flew past my head and hit Weiss on the head. I quickly grabbed her and put her behind me protectivly. My hand already enveloped in red lightning, aimed at the people. I quickly scanned the crowd. My eyes set themselves on a man with some children and a wife.

Man: "WE CAN FUCK THIS FREAK UP LETS GET HIM"!!

I didn't hesitate as I used my lightning tether to electrocute and grab him, using it to pull him towards me. People began grabbing objects anything they could use as a weapon. Weiss sat behind me holding her bleeding head, a visible wound was there. I glared at the man in the eyes, I had my hand gripped tightly around his neck. He dug his nails into my flesh blood leaked out of the edges where his nails dug. But the funny thing was, I didnt care all, all I wanted for him to do was-

You: "DIIIIE"!!!

Before anyone could attempt an attack or even come near us I let go of the man and he stumbled back a bit, before I sent one of my volly rockets into his chest. It launched him back and into the air, he hit the ground with a crack from his tailbone. Next I threw my sticky bombs, it was stuck to him like a magnet attracted to metal. Just then more popped out from it attaching to his wife and children and other nearby people. Fear and realization appeared on his face, he reached out towards his family.

Man: "N-NO PLEASE I-".

Before he can finish, he watched as his wife gave a teary eyed closed eyed smile and she enveloped their children in a hug she kissed their daughter before she and their children exploded. Their blood, bodies and limbs flung high into the air before landing and staining the ground red. Before the man could scream in rage he too exploded. The others wern't far behind. This sparked chain reaction of rage, a riot broke out as people began charging at me in a group.

You: "Karma is one hell of a mother fucker".

I raised my arms above my head and flung em down as a giant lighting storm came after the loud explosion of thunder the lightning bolt was large the color of bright red rained down and fried all the people. Weiss watched in awe at the amount of power I had. The screams of the dying people and Faunas filled the air. I stopped using the lightning storm and gave a satisfied sigh. The whole area was filled with dismembered body parts and smoking corpses.

You: "Heh, oh I'm sorry, did that hurt"?

I turn around and seen the state Weiss was in, I quickly rush to her side before I kneel down and with a simple touch I healed her wounds.

You: "Sorry you had to see that, guess I lost my cool".

I stop when she suddenly grasped my hand.

Weiss: "D-did you feel absolutely nothing, when you killed the children"?

She asked, I paused thinking about it, before standing up with a tired sigh.

You: "...in a world that cheated me, why should I play fair"?

I held out my hand, and she hesitantly took it, as I helped her up to her feet. I give her a reassuring pat on the head before looking up and sighing in frustration.

You: "Anyways let's find a place to hide before they nuke this place".

A few hours later you were on the opposite side of Vale, when a loud thundering explosion shook the earth and Hotel you were in. Weiss gasped as you just calmly watched the T.V. filming it.

You: "...Yeah, you'll get used to that, after all i am the most powerful being to have ever lived".

Weiss: "They didn't even give the people living on that side a warning to evacuate".

You: "Yeah well anyone harms you get a date with a nuke to the face".

Weiss sat back down on the bed beside you. She was quiet at first you munched on some F/F (Favourite food) when she, turned to face you, she gently touched your face and made you look at her. You stare captivated by her beauty when she leaned in closer and kissed you. The scar on her head from where the rock had hit her was gone.

You kissed back and you both started a slow make out session, you put aside the food and turned to face her. Weiss not pulling away pushed you back down and straddled your waist. You stare up at her and she stares down at you. She kisses you once again and you happily return it. She then tugs on your sweater and you take it off, she touches your shoulders and slides her hand down your chest to the hem of your pants.

You both pull away for air and you reach behind Weiss as she leans in closer for you to untie the strings. You have the top off in an instant and you slowly trace your finger up her smooth delicate pale skin. Weiss shivers as you sent little sparks to gently zap her skin. You then feel pleasure as she grinds against your already hard member through your cargo pants. She then kisses the side of your neck and gently spreads her lips apart to gently bite down on your neck.

You hiss slightly as she leaves you a love mark on your neck. You both separate and stare in eachother eyes. Weiss kissed you  once again before pushing you down on the bed. That night you both made a promise, an unbreakable promise. You both promised to protect and love one another. That night was filled with the sounds of two people filled with passion and love.

Hello my Army of Horrors I hope you didnt think I forgot about this story. Anywho yall know what to do I dont need to repeat myself. Anywho this is Horror-Kun (Dont let the name fool you) And that's a rap.

Word Count: 1237