Chapter 3 Bring on the Pain

You were walking towards Ozpins Office as you had a plan in mind. You were not stupid, you knew exactly what he was doing to the girls and you were gonna make him feel the worst pain ever.

You walked with your new look, emo styled jet black hair, more pale skin with the hint of veins running across your entire body. Your clothes were all black and had a hint of faint old blood stains on them.

You only had with you a large meat cleaver. You walked into the elevator and pressed up, of coarse this didn't work, so you just signed before punching the damn machine as it gave a spark and shot up at high speeds.

You glared menacingly at what just popped into your head. When you arrived at the floor the doors didn't open so sighing you just kicked it open blowing the doors off their hinges. And that's when you seen them, the entire team RWBY naked and bruised from what Ozpin did to them.

Ozpin was just buttoning up his shirt when he seen you. He looked scared as he seen your eyes glowing red. You then held out your arm and said in a monotone voice "Don't touch my girls" a red bold if lightning hit Ozpin right in the face. He was sent flying and hit the glass window behind his desk cracking it, since it was safety glass it stopped him from going through.

You then shot out an electrical wire as it wrapped around his neck and you pulled him towards you. Ozpin screamed in pain as his neck was aggressively yanked by your rage. Ozpin landed hard after you drove your fist covered in electricity right into his right eye. He then chuckled "HEHEHE so you caught on huh"? You then stomp on his chest as you cracked a couple of his ribs.

He coughed up blood, team RWBY watched in complete shock at how brutal you were being to him. You then grabbed your meat cleaver and give a swift kick to his temple knocking him out. You then say evily "Oh cmon it's no fun of you don't watch" you then raise the giant blade above your head and then swing down. You chopped off Ozpins right fingers, the pain sprung him out of his unconscious state as he let out a loud cry in pain.

You then say "Heh good your awake now this will be three times as fun". You then stomp on his chest over and over again as the sounds of his ribs breaking under your feet sounded like music to your ears. Ozpin's nerves were making him shake a lot, his eyes began to close as he was on the brink of death.

You then chuckle "We're not finished yet" you then grab a needle from nowhere and with such force ram it straight into his left eye. Ozpin cries out in pain, you then growl "SHUT IT Old MAN"!!! You then take your meat cleaver and grab his tongue. Ozpin glares and bites your fingers, you hiss in pain before using the meat cleaver and chopping his entire right gave off.

Ozpin screams as his jaws open up "This will shit your fucking cock sucking mouth you old hag". You grabbed his tongue and stretched it out before using your meat cleaver and cutting it off.

Ozpin still screamed and you chuckled "HAHAHA ISNT THIS FUN I LOVE IT WHEN MY VICTEMS SCREAM"!! Ozpin then tried to speak although it was hard to hear, you under stood what he said "What have you done to yourself"?.

You then smirk "I made a deal with a certain devil, they granted me power and to kill of those who prey on the weak". Ozpin looks fearful "Her why her"? You then smile sinisterly "I needed someway to beat ya you old fart and I know just the way to do it" you snapped your fingers as ropes appear out of thin air. And with a flick of your have they wrap themselves around Ozpins hands and hang him to rooms roof beams.

You then snap your fingers Again as Ozpin lets out a ear pricing scream, and why might you ask well sharp shares of broken glass are now inside his organs. You smile "I hope your gonna enjoy this as much as I'm gonna enjoy posting this online". You then bring your fist back as a Black energy surrounds it and you thrust it forward as sounds of organs behind shredded to pieces with each punch to his gut.

Ozpin was now dead, the needle still wedged in his eye, as blood poured out of it. He had a look of horror on his face mixed with agonizing pain. You wipe the sweat off your forehead, and turn to look at Team RWBY. You then sigh and put your hand up before a blanket appears and covers all of them.

They all look at you with smiles and they cry "Thank you Y/N" you then look down and say "I'm a wanted man now girls, but just know I didn't do this for you...in truth I did it for me and only me" their happy smiles turned to sadness and you added "I'm just lolling out for number one". Suddenly atlas soldiers walk in with their guns aimed at you.

You raise your hands and say to team RWBY "If you ever decide to abandon this shit hole just come find me at Jrs. Bar" and with a tornado of blood you vanish.

The next day

Although you murdered Ozpin team RWBY explained to them what happened and all the videos that he took of his sessions with them. The people of Remnant seen you as a monster, but some people seen you as a hero.

Ironwood put a huge bounty on your head, over a million and a half lien. Those who opposed you were spared but always given the same answer as to why they were spared "I get rid of criminals"

Hello my Susanoo army I know this one was brutal and graphic as fuck but aye I'm a horror writer. Anywho you all know the drill if your new check out my other books. Anywho this is Susanoo and that's a rap.

Word count 1061