Chapter 1.

Author POV.
It was 2002. Journey and her grandpa was going to his friends house down deep in the country. They get out and Journey saw this young boy probably her age he walk up and said" Hello I'm Noah." Journey was very shy so she just wave as her Papa said" this is Journey." From that moment on Noah and Journey was close every time Journey and her grandpa went down there. Noah knew that he found his beautiful wife when they grow up. But life wasn't on their side the Summer on 2005 they were 7. That would be the last time they saw each other. Until the fateful day in 2014.

2014.

Journey POV.
I smile as we get out of the car. April DJ Sam and Jennifer. Jennifer said"so this is the place April." She nod and we went to the door and knock this beautiful Girl open the door but I wasn't looking at her I blush as I caught eyes with a boy probably my age. Sam said" Journey hello Journey okay someone kick her." The boy said"your name is Journey." I nod and he smile and said"I used to know a little girl named Journey. I'm Noah." I blush please be him. I said"I used to know a little boy named Noah." DJ said"aww this is so adorable." April said"okay guys this is Addie and her twin brother Noah Gragson. This is Journey Jennifer DJ and Sam."
We all got set up and April DJ and I went to the pool^. I have on

I only bought one so which I didn't know that Addie was bring her brother

I only bought one so which I didn't know that Addie was bring her brother. Oh well. Sam said"Journey what are you wearing." I blush as I passed Noah who was working out.

April said"good thing I put that one in instead of your other one

April said"good thing I put that one in instead of your other one." I blush as I caught eyes with Noah who smile as DJ said" let's play some music Mom." She did and then DJ said"Journey look who is trying to impress you." I blush as I see Noah shirtless on the treadmill. Then he went in. Around 9 we went in and went to sleep.

Next Morning.

Noah POV.
I smile, Journey is back in my life. Its time to start on my plan to wooe her. Journey went by my room getting ready to go down stairs. I said"Hey I was Wondering if you want to come on tour with me for my trucks." Journey blush and said"sure when." I smile and said"in 2017." Journey smile and said" sure I'll be looking forward to it." I smile.
Skip time.
We're leaving Journey said"if you want you could text me sometime." I smile as she hand me a paper I smile and said"of course I'll see you soon I promise." We left our different ways. Hopefully it will pass fast.