Chapter 17.

Journey POV.
The kids went home with Addie and Noah was ready for the race today. We was on pit road when Justin came by talk until its time. As Noah went to the car. He said"I love you wifely." I said"I love you to Noah please be careful." He kiss me and get in the 48 Ally car. Please be careful. I got to his pit box and talk to the people. Then its time to go
Green flag.
Start of stage one.
Qualifying: Ty Gibbs was smoking from his front right tire his entire lap of qualifying but was fastest at the time, Tyler Reddick hit an official trying to stop in his box after his qualifying lap, Ty Gibbs did not make a lap in the final round of qualifying.
Ty Gibbs, Tyler Reddick, BJ McLeod to the rear adjustments, Bubba Wallace engine change.
LAP 1 Christopher Bell leads the field to the green from the inside with Kyle Larson on the outside, Aric Almirola gets a push from Ross Chastain to the lead.
LAP 6 Aric Almirola to the lead.
LAP 8 Ty Dillon loses a side window and brings out the caution.
LAP 9 Ross Chastain, Aric Almirola, Erik Jones, Daniel Suarez, Chase Elliott, Christopher Bell, Denny Hamlin, Chase Briscoe, Kyle Busch, Cole Custer, Daniel Hemric, Harrison Burton, Cody Ware, Martin Truex Jr. pit with others staying out, Austin Cindric speeding.
LAP 10 Cody Ware, Martin Truex Jr., Austin Cindric, Austin Dillon, Tyler Reddick, Ty Dillon, Chris Buescher top off.
LAP 12 Ross Chastain leads the field to the green from the outside with Erik Jones on the inside.
LAP 14 Erik Jones gets the lead.
LAP 24 Harrison Burton goes to the outside lane from 12th and gets bumped from Ricky Stenhouse Jr, starting an accident involving: Austin Cindric, Harrison Burton, Joey Logano, Ty Gibbs, Justin Haley, Ricky Stenhouse Jr, Noah Gragson, Justin Allgaier.
God please be alright. I see he was still running which is good but I'm more worried about Noah. Justin was involved and he was still running too.
LAP 26 Corey LaJoie, BJ McLeod, Martin Truex Jr., Cody Ware stay out with others pitting, Aric Almirola, Ross Chastain, Daniel Hemric took 2 tires, Cole Custer, Erik Jones, Bubba Wallace , Todd Gilliland, Chris Buescher, Michael McDowell, Austin Dillon, JJ Yeley, Brad Keselowski, Austin Cindric took 4 tires with others taking fuel only.
LAP 28 Chris Buescher, Michael McDowell, Brad Keselowski top off.
LAP 30 Kyle Busch leads the field to the green from the inside with Daniel Suarez on the outside, Daniel Suarez gets the lead. LAP 31 Chase Elliott gets the lead from Daniel Suarez with a push from Kyle Busch.
LAP 34 Daniel Suarez back to the lead.
LAP 35 Aric Almirola gets the lead.
LAP 36 Denny Hamlin gets a push from William Byron got the lead.
LAP 38 Aric Almirola back to the lead.
LAP 45 Corey LaJoie gets into the wall from 29th with a right front tire down.
LAP 46 Justin Allgaier free pass.
LAP 50 Denny Hamlin leads the field from the outside with William Byron on the inside, William Byron lets Denny Hamlin get the lead.
LAP 56 William Byron jumps to the outside lane and then dives under Denny Hamlin to get the lead.
LAP 57 Denny Hamlin gets the lead back.
LAP 61 Ryan Blaney wins stage 1 by .009 second over Denny Hamlin, William Byron goes from the lead on lap 56 to 11th with no stage points.
LAP 62 Martin Truex Jr., Austin Dillon, Justin Allgaier stay out with all others pitting, Kyle Larson, Ross Chastain take 2 tires, Erik Jones, Ryan Blaney, Christopher Bell, Michael McDowell, Brad Keselowski, Chris Buescher take fuel only with others taking 4 tires.
LAP 63 Martin Truex Jr., Austin Dillon, Justin Allgaier pit.
LAP 66 Kyle Larson leads the field from the inside with Erik Jones on the outside, Erik Jones gets the lead.
LAP 67 Ryan Blaney to the lead.
LAP 70 Denny Hamlin bails on the pack and falls to the back.
LAP 72 Ryan Blaney bails on the pack and falls to the back, Erik Jones gets the lead.
LAP 73 Aric Almirola to the lead.
LAP 77 Todd Gilliland to the lead.
LAP 78 Todd Gilliland goes from the lead to 7th with Erik Jones getting the lead.
LAP 79 Aric Almirola gets the lead.
LAP 98 Brad Keselowski, Chris Buescher, Ryan Blaney, Joey Logano, Chase Briscoe pit for fuel only.
LAP 99 Denny Hamlin, Kyle Busch, Christopher Bell, Bubba Wallace, Martin Truex Jr. pit, Christopher Bell spins entering pit road.
LAP 101 Kyle Larson, Erik Jones, Ross Chastain, Chase Elliott, Ricky Stenhouse Jr, Ty Dillon, Noah Gragson, Austin Cindric, JJ Yeley pit.
LAP 102 Tyler Reddick, Justin Haley, Daniel Suarez, Landon Cassill, Daniel Hemric, Austin Dillon pit.
LAP 103 Aric Almirola, Kevin Harvick, Todd Gilliland, Michael McDowell, Cole Custer pit.
LAP 104 Tyler Reddick gets the lead in the cycle.
LAP 111 Kyle Larson to the lead on the inside lane.
LAP 113 Tyler Reddick gets the lead.
LAP 116 Kyle Larson to the lead.
LAP 117 Tyler Reddick gets the lead.
LAP 118 Kyle Larson gets the lead.
LAP 120 Tyler Reddick gets pushed out from leading the outside lane and comes to pit road out of fuel.
LAP 121 Chase Elliott wins the stage.
LAP 123 Landon Cassill, Kyle Busch, Martin Truex Jr. stay out with others pitting for 4 tires.
LAP 124 Landon Cassill, Kyle Busch, Martin Truex Jr. pit.
LAP 125 Joey Logano, Noah Gragson, Aric Almirola, Bubba Wallace, Chase Briscoe, Austin Dillon, Michael McDowell, Kyle Busch, Martin Truex Jr., Christopher Bell top off.
LAP 127 Chase Elliott leads the field to the green from the inside with Erik Jones on the outside, Erik Jones gets the lead.
LAP 128 Bubba Wallace to the lead.
LAP 129 Ross Chastain to the lead.
LAP 132 Denny Hamlin gets the lead setting the season record for most lead changes at 47.
LAP 133 Ross Chastain back to the lead.
LAP 137 Bubba Wallace bails from 11th.
LAP 153 Ryan Blaney gets a push to the lead from Brad Keselowski.
LAP 161 Ryan Blaney, Brad Keselowski, Todd Gilliland, Austin Cindric, Chris Buescher, Erik Jones, Kevin Harvick, Justin Haley, Michael McDowell, Ty Dillon, Chase Briscoe, Cole Custer, Joey Logano, JJ Yeley, Cody Ware, BJ McLeod pit, Brad Keselowski and Kevin Harvick speeding.
LAP 162 Rest of the field pits.
LAP 163 Kyle Larson nearly wrecks but has a great save.
LAP 170 Erik Jones gets a push to the lead from Michael McDowell.
LAP 172 Ryan Blaney back to the lead.
LAP 183 First lap of caution for Daniel Hemric stalled on pit road with an engine issue.
LAP 184 Chris Buescher, Ricky Stenhouse Jr., Martin Truex Jr., Brad Keselowski pit.
LAP 187 Erik Jones leads the field to the green from the outside with Ryan Blaney on the inside.
LAP 188 Chase Elliott gets the push to the win off of turn 4 and wins by 0.046 over Ryan Blaney.
Noah finish 19. Justin finish 30. I'm proud of both. And Noah got out. after he did his things we went home. It was a good day.