Chapter 14.

Journey POV.
I wake up Noah is 24 now yestuday was his birthday. The kids are with his Mom in las Vegas. we went to The Windmill Restaurant Inc. then we went to Canterbury Shaker Village. then we went to LongHorn Steakhouse. We walked around for two hours and then went to the drivers meeting and then waited for the race.
Starting grid.
1 Josh Berry.
2 Daniel Hemric.
3 Justin Allgaier.
4 T Gibbs
5 Landon Cassill.
6 Trevor Bayne.
7 AJ Allmendinger.
8 B. Jones
9 Noah Gragson.
10 William Byron.
11 Ryan Sieg.
12 Sam Mayer.
13 R. Herbst
14 Brett Moffitt.
15 Austin Hill.
16 A. Alfredo.
17 T Dillon
18 S. Creed.
19 B. Brown.
20 K. Weatherman
21 J. Clements.
22 D Griffith
23 Jeb Burton.
24 B. Currey
25 M. Snider
26 J Graf Jr
27 A. Labbé
28 P. Emerling
29 J. Williams
30 M. Massey
31 D. Starr
32 J. Landauer
33 CJ McLaughlin
34 H DiSavino III
35 M. Mills
Josh Berry to the rear pre-race for unapproved adjustments after hitting the wall in qualifying, Jeremy Clements for a tire change, Akinori Ogata, Alex Labbe, Howie Disavino III, Joe Graf Jr., David Starr also to the rear for unapproved adjustments.
Green flag.
Start of stage one.
LAP 1 Daniel Hemric leads the field to the green from the outside after Josh Berry went to the rear, Justin Allgaier lines up second on the inside, Daniel Hemric holds the lead, Justin Allgaier falls into a battle for third.
LAP 6 Ty Gibbs gets the lead from Daniel Hemric in turn 3 but Trevor Bayne passes both of them from third when the two get wide and he takes the lead.
LAP 23 Ty Gibbs passes the Trevor Bayne for the lead.
LAP 35 Julia Landauer spins from 35th after contact with Justin Allgaier running second.
LAP 36 Ryan Sieg, Anthony Alfredo, Brandon Brown, Myatt Snider, Jeremy Clements, Bayley Currey, Mason Massey, JJ Yeley, Joe Graf Jr. stay out with other lead lap cars pitting, William Byron pits from third but was blocked in his box by Sheldon Creed and had to back up.
LAP 37 Derek Griffith pits and raises the hood, he was 14th before the caution.
LAP 42 Ryan Sieg leads the field to the green from the outside with Brandon Brown on the inside, Ty Gibbs restarted eighth.
LAP 46 Ryan Sieg wins stage 1 after staying out from ninth under the caution, Howie Disavino III free pass.
End of stage one.
Yellow out.
Pit stops.
LAP 47 Jeremy Clements, Sam Mayer, Brett Moffitt, Bayley Currey, David Starr, Ryan Sieg, Brandon Brown, Anthony Alfredo, Myatt Snider, Mason Massey pit with others staying out.
Start of stage two.
Restart.
LAP 53 Ty Gibbs lead the field to the green from outside with AJ Allmendinger on the inside, Trevor Bayne runs third with William Byron in fourth, Ty Gibbs holds the lead, William Byron gets to second.
LAP 82 William Byron passes Ty Gibbs when Ty Gibbs struggles getting through the lap traffic.
LAP 83 Ty Gibbs reports an issue with his brakes shaking running second.
End of stage two.
LAP 91 William Byron wins stage 2, Daniel Hemric spins Noah Gragson battling for sixth, Josh Williams free pass.
Yellow out.
Pit stops.
LAP 92 Derek Griffith stays out with other leaders pitting , William Byron wins the race off of pit road, Ty Gibbs pits from third but has a long stop to investigate a mechanical issue.
Start of stage three.
Restart.
LAP 98 William Byron leads the field to the green from the outside with Landon Cassill on the inside, Josh Berry lines up third, Julia Landauer goes too deep into turn 1 and makes contact with Matt Mills and both get into the wall brining out the caution, Joe Graf Jr free pass.
LAP 104 William Byron leads the field to the green from the outside with Landon Cassill on the inside, Josh Berry lines up third with AJ Allmendinger in fourth, William Byron goes wide in turn 1 with an issue, Landon Cassill gets the lead.
LAP 118 Austin Hill, Alex Labbe, Jeremy Clements, Anthony Alfredo, Josh Williams, Mason Massey pit with others staying out.
LAP 122 Josh Berry leads the field to the green from the outside with Landon Cassill on the inside, Sheldon Creed is third with Noah Gragson in fourth, Ty Dillon has a bad restart bogging down the inside lane, Josh Berry and Landon Cassill continue to battle for the lead.
LAP 123 Landon Cassill gets the lead.
LAP 125 Sheldon Creed spins the Josh Berry battling for third when the Josh Berry comes down on the Sheldon Creed, Sam Mayer, Ryan Sieg, Riley Herbst, Jeb Burton got collected, Ryan Sieg gets hit hard from the rear by the Jeb Burton and his rear tires end up hitting the top of the safer barrier, Howie Disavino III spins avoiding the issue.
LAP 126 Patrick Emerling free pass, red flag comes out.
LAP 127 Brandon Brown, Anthony Alfredo, Kyle Weatherman, Alex Labbe, Austin Hill, Kyle Weatherman, Brandon Jones, Bayley Currey stay out with others pitting.
LAP 138 Brandon Brown leads the field to the green from the inside with Anthony Alfredo on the outside, Alex Labbe lines up third, Kyle Weatherman is fourth, Austin Hill is fifth, Brandon Jones is sixth as the first who pit with two tires, Sheldon Creed in seventh is the first who pit and took 4, Anthony Alfredo gets into wall in turn 3 but the field stays green.
LAP 140 Sheldon Creed gets the lead.
LAP 143 AJ Allmendinger and Alex Labbe make contact battling for ninth and both get into the wall, Brandon Jones spins after contact from Brett Moffitt in 11th behind, AJ Allmendinger is not happy with his spotter.
LAP 150 Sheldon Creed leads the field to the green from the inside with Landon Cassill on the outside, Brandon Brown lines up third with Austin Hill in fourth, Landon Cassill gets the lead.
LAP 152 Justin Allgaier gets the lead.
LAP 161 William Byron runs third but has a voltage issue.
LAP 163 William Byron pits with his engine issue.
LAP 174 Akinori Ogata is dropping fluid bringing out the caution, Howie Disavino III free pass.
LAP 176 Brandon Brown, Jeremy Clements, Sam Mayer, Mason Massey, David Starr, Joe Graf Jr, CJ McLaughlin pit with others staying out.
LAP 180 Justin Allgaier leads the field to the green from the outside with Landon Cassill on the inside, Brandon Brown restarts 13th with four fresh tires, Landon Cassill gets the lead.
LAP 182 Justin Allgaier gets the lead in turn 3.
LAP 188 Brandon Brown gets to fourth with his fresh tires.
LAP 190 Noah Gragson gets fourth back from the Brandon Brown.
LAP 194 Trevor Bayne, Landon Cassill make contact battling for second but both keep going.
LAP 200 Justin Allgaier gets the wins.
I'm so happy for Justin and Ashley Allgaier. I was looking at the finish grid.
1 Justin Allgaier.
2 Trevor Bayne.
3 Landon Cassill.
4 Noah Gragson.
5 B. Brown.
6 J. Clements.
7 S. Creed.
8 T Dillon
9 Austin Hill.
10 K. Weatherman
11 M. Massey
12 B. Currey
13 D. Starr
14 J Graf Jr
15 CJ McLaughlin
16 Brett Moffitt.
17 Sam Mayer.
18 P. Emerling
19 H DiSavino III
20 D. Griffith
21 R Vargas
22 AJ Allmendinger.
23 T Gibbs
24 M. Mills
25 JJ Yeley.
26 J. Williams
27 A Ogata
28 William Byron.
29 A. Labbé
30 B. Jones
31 A. Alfredo.
32 R. Herbst
33 Josh Berry.
34 Ryan Sieg.
35 Jeb Burton.
36 M. Snider
37 Daniel Hemric.
38 J Landauer
Noah and I went home. Then I saw the little chat on pit road between Austin Hill and Ty Dillon. No hits was made. Then after we went to Red Arrow Diner. Ate then went home.