Chapter 12.

Journey POV.
I wake up to see Noah smiling and said"Good Morning. I bought us a house." I smile and said"I can't wait to see it." We got up and dress then we went to Harry's Diner. Anne was with Addie she loves to spend time with her and we don't mind. Long as she is being good and respectfully. Noah was talking about today race and said"I want to win." I smile and said"I want you to win but if you don't its fine I love you win or lose." He smile and kiss me. We finish eating then we went to Bookworm Gardens. We walled around for an hour or two. Then we went to Panera Bread. Then we went back to the track and was on the pit road wall Noah was talking to Justin with me in his lap. Justin said"Noah Journey I want you to be Harper's and Willow's godparents." I smile and said"of course thank you Justin." Then its time for the race. Noah said"Journey I love you." I kiss him and said"I love you to Noah. Good luck and please be careful." He smile then got in the car. I got something to snack on and sit down in the pit box as we go Green.
Starting grid.
1 Kyle Larson.
2 T Gibbs
3 R Herbst
4 Cole Custer.
5 Sam Mayer.
6 S. Creed.
7 Noah Gragson.
8 S. Smith
9 T Reddick
10 Austin Hill.
11 J. Clements.
12 S. Karam
13 J. Bilicki
14 B. Jones
15 Justin Allgaier.
16 Josh Berry.
17 B. Moffitt.
18 A. Labbé
19 A. Alfredo.
20 Landon Cassill.
21 P Pardus
22 Daniel Hemric.
23 A. Lally
24 K Weatherman
25 M Paludo
26 T Dillon
27 Ryan Sieg.
28 W Rodgers
29 C Dyson
30 B Currey
31 J. Williams
32 M. Snider
33 P. Gallagher
34 Jeb Burton.
35 J Nemechek
36 B. Brown
37 J Graf Jr
Practice: Ty Dillon got off course, #92 got off course in practice, Noah Gragson got off course in turn 12, AJ Allmendinger has a brake issue in practice and will go to the garage to fix it so wont get a lap in qualifying.
Qualifying Group A: Daniel Hemric got off track on his lap in qualifying.
Qualifying Group B: Justin Allgaier locked up his tires on both of his laps in qualifying, Joe Graf Jr gets off track.
Bayley Currey, Justin Allgaier, Josh Berry, Landon Cassill, AJ Allmendinger, John Hunter Nemechek, Jeb Burton, Myatt Snider, Patrick Gallagher to the rear for unapproved adjustments, Jesse Iwuji to the rear for a driver change (Weatherman out, Iwuji in).
Green flag.
Start of stage one.
LAP 1 Kyle Larson leads the field to the green from the inside with Ty Gibbs on the outside, Kyle Larson jumps out to a huge lead, Sammy Smith got off course some.
LAP 2 Kyle Larson gets off track in turn 11 and the Ty Gibbs closes in but the Kyle Larson holds the lead.
LAP 5 Ty Gibbs challenges Kyle Larson in turn 1 for the lead but Kyle Larson holds the spot, Ty Gibbs gets passed by Cole Custer in turn 5 after Ty Gibbs gets aggressive going for the lead on and hits the curbs.
LAP 6 Landon Cassill off track from 31st after contact from Ty Dillon, Ty Gibbs gets back to second, John Hunter Nemechek pits from 25th as the first to pit.
LAP 7 Sheldon Creed, Tyler Reddick, Sammy Smith, Ryan Sieg, Preston Pardus, Brandon Brown pit under green.
LAP 8 Brett Moffitt spins from 16th in turn 5 bringing out the caution, Anthony Alfredo, Andy Lally also spin when the Andy Lally has wheel hop.
End of stage one.
LAP 10 Kyle Larson wins the stage under caution.
Yellow out.
LAP 11 Ty Gibbs, AJ Allmendinger, Brandon Jones, Daniel Hemric, Austin Hill, Josh Berry, Anthony Alfredo, Myatt Snider, Landon Cassill, Sheldon Creed, John Hunter Nemechek, Preston Pardus, Ryan Sieg, Brandon Brown stay out with others pitting, Kyle Larson wins the race off of pit road, Chris Dyson over the wall to soon, Bayley Currey over the wall to soon, Andy Lally spun on pit road and backed into his box.
Pit stops.
Start of stage two.
Restart.
LAP 12 Ty Gibbs leads the field to the green from the inside with Brandon Jones on the outside, Anthony Alfredo ducks into pit road coming to green with a flat left front, AJ Allmendinger gets the lead from the Ty Gibbs off of turn 5.
LAP 13 Ty Gibbs gets the lead from the AJ Allmendinger in turn 5, Ty Dillon goes to the garage with a mechanical issue.
LAP 15 Sam Mayer spins in turn 5 from sixth after bouncing off the curb.
LAP 16 Kyle Larson passes the Ty Gibbs for the lead on the front stretch, Josh Berry pits.
LAP 17 Anthony Alfredo gets off of course from 33rd with a flat tire at the end of the front stretch, Ty Gibbs, AJ Allmendinger, Brandon Jones, Daniel Hemric, Myatt Snider, Austin Hill, Patrick Gallagher, Landon Cassill pit.
End of stage two.
LAP 21 Kyle Larson wins stage 2.
Yellow out.
Brett Moffitt free pass.
Pit stops.
LAP 21 John Hunter Nemechek, Sammy Smith, Jeremy Clements, Alex Labbe, Ryan Sieg, Andy Lally, Tyler Reddick, Josh Bilicki, Brandon Brown, Chris Dyson, #l4, Josh Williams, Brandon Brown, Jesse Iwuji, Preston Pardus pit with others staying out.
Start of stage three.
Restart.
LAP 24 Kyle Larson leads the field to the green from the inside with Sheldon Creed on the outside, Ty Gibbs restarts 10th and AJ Allmendinger restarts 12th, Cole Custer gets to second, AJ Allmendinger into 6th, Ty Gibbs into 9th.
LAP 25 Sage Karam and Noah Gragson make contact around 8th, Noah Gragson spins and a 15 car accident occurs involving: Brett Moffitt, Bayley Currey, Andy Lally, Noah Gragson, Landon Cassill, Daniel Hemric, John Hunter Nemechek, Myatt Snider, Josh Bilicki, Sage Karam, Tyler Reddick, Jeremy Clements, Brandon Brown in turn 4, Brandon Brown set down on the ground leaning against the wall, Myatt Snider came up to check on him.
LAP 26 Justin Allgaier, Ryan Sieg, Patrick Gallagher, Sammy Smith stay out with all others pitting.
LAP 27 Ryan Sieg, Sammy Smith, Andy Lally pit under yellow.
LAP 29 Justin Allgaier leads the field to the green from the inside with Jeremy Clements on the outside, Patrick Gallagher is third, Alex Labbe is 4th, Kyle Larson is 5th, Ty Gibbs is 6th, Jeremy Clements gets the lead off of turn 1, Kyle Larson gets the lead off of turn 4, Cole Custer gets to 2nd in turn 5, Cole Custer and Kyle Larson battle for the lead and Cole Custer gets it off of turn 13, Justin Allgaier pits completing the lap.
LAP 32 Josh Bilicki off track from 18th, after contact with Jeb Burton.
LAP 34 Chris Dyson spins in turn 12 and gets stuck in the sand trap brining out the caution, Anthony Alfredo free pass.
LAP 36 Ryan Sieg, Andy Lally stay out all others pit, Kyle Larson wins the race off of pit road followed by Ty Gibbs, Austin Hill, Cole Custer, Cole Custer had a slow stop and hit the Preston Pardus tire leaving his box, Noah Gragson, Patrick Gallagher speeding, Preston Pardus too many men, Jeremy Clements uncontrolled tire.
LAP 37 Ryan Sieg leads the field to the green from the inside with Andy Lally on the outside, Josh Berry restarts 3rd with Kyle Larson in 4th, Kyle Larson gets the lead into turn 1 with a three wide move, Cole Custer gets off course and falls to 5th.
LAP 38 Sheldon Creed begins to smoke from 7th, Alex Labbe has some damage from 15th, Sammy Smith spins and Miguel Paludo gets some damage (both were in the top-10).
LAP 40 Patrick Gallagher spins from 20th but the field stays green.
LAP 44 Cole Custer hard accident in turn 5 from third with a brake issue bringing out the caution, Anthony Alfredo free pass.
LAP 47 Kyle Larson leads the field to the green from the inside with Ty Gibbs on the outside, Austin Hill lines up 3rd with Josh Berry in 4th, Sammy Smith comes to pit road from 10th, Kyle Larson pulls away some off of turn 3 but Ty Gibbs is still there.
LAP 48 Ty Gibbs passes Kyle Larson entering turn 3, Ty Gibbs holds on to get the win in overtime.
Damn punk.
It's over.
1 T Gibbs
2 Kyle Larson.
3 Josh Berry.
4 Austin Hill.
5 B. Jones
6 AJ Allmendinger.
7 R. Herbst
8 Noah Gragson.
9 J. Clements.
10 Ryan Sieg.
11 P Pardus
12 Justin Allgaier.
13 J Bilicki
14 A. Lally
15 A. Labbé
16 B Currey
17 J. Williams
18 J Nemechek
19 P. Gallagher
20 Sam Mayer.
21 Jeb Burton.
22 J Iwuji
23 A. Alfredo.
24 S. Smith
25 Cole Custer.
26 M Paludo
27 S. Creed
28 C. Dyson
29 Daniel Hemric.
30 T Reddick
31 S Karam
32 Landon Cassill.
33 M. Snider
34 B. Brown.
35 B. Moffitt.
36 J Graf Jr
37 T Dillon
38 W Rodgers
after the race. Noah just walk in the motor home and I was hurting. Noah said"what wrong sweetheart." I said" I'm hurting bad I don't know what wrong. Take me to the care Center." Noah did and we found out I'm 36 weeks pregnant. I give birth to a boy. How did I didn't know that I wasn't pregnant. Noah and I was quite watching the Baby.

 Noah and I was quite watching the Baby

the nurse said"what is his name." I said"Gregory Greg for short Jack Gragson." Noah smile and said"I love it." We get to the motor home. And it was one long night.