Chapter 11.

Journey POV.
Its June 25th Saturday. I open my eyes. Noah said"it's hot out there." I smile then we got dressed and we went to The Loveless Cafe. Then we went back to the track for qualifying. then we went to Monell's. As we get back to the track for driver meeting then we were on pit road. Noah had his hands on my waist as I was standing in front of him as he sit on the pit road wall. Then it was raining so it took time then we went back out there and Noah got in the car.
Starting grid.
1 R Herbst
2 AJ Allmendinger.
3 Trevor Bayne.
4 A. Hill.
5 Justin Allgaier.
6 Noah Gragson.
7 Jeb Burton.
8 B. Jones
9 Josh Berry.
10 Daniel Hemric.
11 Jeffrey Earnhardt.
12 Landon Cassill.
13 J Graf Jr
14 T Gibbs
15 B. Moffitt.
16 K Weatherman
17 B. Brown.
18 T Reddick
19 S. Creed.
20 R Ellis
21 Sam Mayer.
22 J. Clements.
23 S. Parsons
24 Ryan Sieg.
25 P Retzlaff
26 A. Alfredo.
27 R Preece
28 K. Sieg
29 R Vargas
30 D. Bassett
31 A. Labbé
32 J. Williams
33 JJ Yeley.
34 BJ McLeod
35 M. Snider
36 B Currey
37 N. Decker
38 P. Emerling
Practice: Tyler Reddick missed a shift in practice and messed up the engine.
Qualifying: #99 was the first car on track and spun hard into the wall.
To the rear: Tyler Reddick engine change, Natalie Decker unapproved adjustments.
Green flag.
Start of stage one.
LAP 1 Riley Herbst leads the field to the grid from the inside with AJ Allmendinger on the outside, AJ Allmendinger gets the lead off of turn 3, Justin Allgaier, Josh Berry, Noah Gragson all make a little contact.
LAP 12 Josh Berry runs 7th but the team has a stuck open radio button and its hard to communicate with him.
LAP 19 Justin Allgaier passes the AJ Allmendinger for the lead.
LAP 30 Noah Gragson falls to 11th struggling with his handling.
End of stage one.
LAP 46 Justin Allgaier wins the stage over 6 seconds.
Yellow out.
LAP 48 Lead lap cars pit for 4 ties with Justin Allgaier winning the race off of pit road, Trevor Bayne came in second but came off 15th, Sheldon Creed, Landon Cassill, Daniel Hemric, Kyle Sieg were all speeding.
Pit stops.
Start of stage two.
Restart.
LAP 53 Justin Allgaier leads the field to the green from the inside with Josh Berry on the outside.
LAP 85 AJ Allmendinger runs 11th but is complaining about his foot hurting from something in the car.
End of stage two.
LAP 91 Justin Allgaier wins the stage.
Yellow out.
Pit stops.
LAP 92 Parker Retzlaff free pass.
LAP 93 Lead lap cars pit for 4 tires, Ty Gibbs wins the race off pit road, Anthony Alfredo and Sam Mayer speeding.
Start of stage three.
Restart.
LAP 97 Ty Gibbs leads the field from the inside with Justin Allgaier on the outside, Trevor Bayne lines up third with Noah Gragson in fourth, Justin Allgaier gets the lead off of turn 4.
LAP 98 Ty Gibbs gets the lead in turn 3 but Justin Allgaier gets it back in turn 4.
LAP 99 Ty Gibbs gets the lead.
LAP 100 Justin Allgaier uses the apron off of turn 4 to get the lead.
LAP 105 Josh Berry spins from 8th in front of the Ryan Preece who makes contact with him.
LAP 106 Ryan Sieg, Brandon Brown, Anthony Alfredo, Josh Berry pit with others staying out because they all only have 1 set of tires left, Josh Berry puts on scuffs.
LAP 110 Justin Allgaier leads the field to the green from the inside with Ty Gibbs on the outside, Justin Allgaier holds the lead as the Ty Gibbs and Trevor Bayne battle for second.
LAP 113 Sam Mayer back into 10th after his speeding penalty.
LAP 116 Jeffrey Earnhardt spins from 12th battling the Sheldon Creed for 11th.
LAP 119 AJ Allmendinger, Brandon Jones, Noah Gragson, Daniel Hemric, Landon Cassill, Tyler Reddick, Ryan Sieg, Jeremy Clements stay out to save a set of tires with the rest pitting, Ryan Preece, Trevor Bayne equipment interference.
LAP 120 Trevor Bayne pits again for fuel.
LAP 123 AJ Allmendinger leads the field to the green from the inside with the Brandon Jones in second, Justin Allgaier in 11th and Ty Gibbs in 12th are the first two with four fresh tires.
LAP 124 Jeb Burton, Joe Graf Jr, Sheldon Creed involved in an accident from around 15th in turn 1 after the Jeb Burton gets into the right rear of the Sheldon Creed, Joe Graf Jr just gets collected.
LAP 131 AJ Allmendinger leads the field to the green from the inside with Brandon Jones on the outside, AJ Allmendinger holds the lead.
LAP 133 Myatt Snider spins but the field stays green.
LAP 134 Brandon Jones gets the lead but the AJ Allmendinger is right there to try to take it back.
LAP 135 AJ Allmendinger gets the lead back.
LAP 141 Trevor Bayne rebounding into ninth after his penalty.
LAP 147 Ty Gibbs nearly spins from 5th but saves it after making some contact with the Sam Mayer and falls back to eighth.
LAP 149 Justin Allgaier gets the lead from the AJ Allmendinger.
LAP 160 Noah Gragson gets to 3rd.
LAP 161 Noah Gragson gets to second.
LAP 162 Trevor Bayne gets to second.
LAP 168 Noah Gragson pits from third after last stopping on lap 93.
LAP 172 Brandon Jones pits from 5th after last stopping on lap 93.
LAP 175 AJ Allmendinger, Daniel Hemric, Landon Cassill pit after last stopping on lap 93.
LAP 188 Justin Allgaier gets the win by 4.5 seconds over the Trevor Bayne after sweeping every stage.
1 Justin Allgaier.
2 Trevor Bayne.
3 R Herbst
4 T Gibbs
5 Sam Mayer.
6 R Preece
7 Jeffrey Earnhardt.
8 A. Hill.
9 Ryan Sieg.
10 B. Moffitt.
11 B. Brown.
12 P Retzlaff
13 Noah Gragson.
14 B. Jones
15 S. Parsons
16 AJ Allmendinger.
17 Daniel Hemric.
18 Landon Cassill.
19 R Vargas
20 A. Alfredo.
21 T Reddick
22 J. Clements.
23 A. Labbé
24 R Ellis
25 K. Sieg
26 P Emerling
27 M. Snider
28 BJ McLeod
29 Josh Berry.
30 D. Bassett
31 B. Currey
32 N. Decker
33 JJ Yeley
34 J. Williams
35 Jeb Burton.
36 S. Creed.
37 J Graf Jr
38 K. Weatherman
I'm so happy for Justin. Noah talk to people then we went to the motor home and relax before in the morning we watch the cup race and then left.