Chapter 10.

Journey POV.
Its June 24th Friday.
I was woke up by the body heat gone. I open my eyes to see Noah shirtless getting up. I said"Good Morning." He smile and said"Good Morning. Time to get up we're going to breakfast then going some where then I have to do some thing then we can get lunch and hang out or some thing." I nod and get dressed then we left for breakfast. we went to Cafe Roze. Its cute. Anne was with Addie this weekend. We sit down and chat as we ate. Noah said"Journey" I look up to see Noah smiling down at me with his hand out really to go. I grab his hand and we left. after we went to Percy Warner Park. We walk around for an hour then we went back to the Track and I took a nap as Noah did what he had to do. Then after two hours later we went to lunch. Which we went to The Stillery. we got the Peach iced tea drink. then we got sweet tea too. Noah saw some of his fans. They talked then left us I smile then couple more came up as we was eating. Noah is so nice to his fans. I'm so lucky to have marry this amazing man. After we finish eating then we walk out then we couldn't help but laugh. then went to Fort Negley. Its so beautiful here. We walk around for a hour or then we went to supper which we went to Lockeland Table. We eat then left Noah saw some of his fans. As we was walking I was laughing until Noah had pushed me up against the wall. He said"damn Journey you don't know what you do to me." I smile and said"Noah lets go I'm sleepy and you have to get up early in the morning." he nod and we fall asleep cuddling.