Chapter 4.

Journey POV.
I couldn't be with Noah because of covid-19. So I'm at his house hopeful to see him do his very best.
Starting grid.
1 Harrison Burton.
2 Brandon Jones
3 Austin Cindric
4 Justin Haley.
5 Ryan Sieg.
6 Ross Chastain.
7 Riley Herbst
8 Daniel Hemric.
9 Noah Gragson.
10 Justin Allgaier.
11 Chase Briscoe.
12 Michael Annett.
13 Carson Ware
14 Vinnie Miller
15 Jesse Little
16 Jeff Green
17 Chad Finchum
18 Jeffrey Earnhardt.
19 Ronnie Bassett Jr
20 Patrick Emerling
21 Brandon Brown.
22 Myatt Snider
23 Josh Williams
24 BJ McLeod
25 Timmy Hill
26 Colby Howard
27 AJ Allmendinger.
28 Joe Nemechek
29 Jeremy Clements.
30 Kody Vanderwal
31 Matt Mills
32 Alex Labbe
33 Bayley Currey
34 Mason Massey
35 Tommy Joe Martins
36 Joe Graf Jr
37 Stephen Leicht
Carson Ware to the rear for unapproved adjustment.
LAP 1 Harrison Burton leads the field to the green from the inside with Brandon Jones on the outside, Austin Cindric lines up third with Justin Haley in fourth, Justin Allgaier gets into the wall after starting 10th.
LAP 6 Ross Chastain and Austin Cindric get together battling for 4th, it appears the Ross Chastain had a flat right front tire, Michael Annett gets collected after hitting the rear of the Ross Chastain while running 11th. Caution comes out.
LAP 16 Harrison Burton leads the field to the green from the inside with Brandon Jones on the outside, Justin Haley restarts in 3rd with Ryan Sieg in 4th.
LAP 18 Justin Haley bumps the Brandon Jones out of the way for 2nd.
LAP 19 Noah Gragson bumps the Brandon Jones for 3rd but this time he falls back to 8th.
LAP 23 Vinnie Miller gets by the Brandon Jones for 9th.
LAP 26 Justin Haley goes to the lead but a lap car slows him and the Harrison Burton takes it right back.
LAP 36 Competition caution comes out, Joe Graf Jr. free pass.
LAP 39 Brandon Jones pits from 10th, the first off of pit road, Chad Finchum, Jeffrey Earnhardt, Colby Howard, Timmy Hill also pit.
LAP 43 Harrison Burton leads the field to the green from the outside with Noah Gragson on the inside.
LAP 46 Noah Gragson goes to the lead passing the Harrison Burton.
LAP 64 Debris brings out the caution after the Harrison Burton knocked the rear bumper off the Joe Nemechek, Joe Graf Jr. free pass.
LAP 65 Harrison Burton pits from 2nd and works on some damage on the front left corner, Jeremy Clements, Tommy Joe Martins, Josh Williams, Chad Finchum also pit.
LAP 69 Noah Gragson leads the field to the green from the outside with the Chase Briscoe on the inside, Harrison Burton restarts 22nd with his 4 tires.
LAP 86 Noah Gragson wins stage 1, Tommy Joe Martins is the free pass.
LAP 91 Harrison Burton stays out with all others pitting, Brandon Jones wins the race off of pit road with 2 tires, Noah Gragson was a little slow and loses some spots, Daniel Hemric was speeding, Jeremy Clements took fuel only with all others taking 4 except the Patrick Emerling who was fuel only.
LAP 99 Harrison Burton leads the field to the green from the outside with Brandon Jones on the inside, Brandon Jones falls to 6th.
LAP 102 Timmy Hill in 16th, Vinnie Miller in 17th both spin bringing out the caution, Joe Graf Jr. free pass.
LAP 109 Harrison Burton leads the field to the green from the outside with Justin Haley on the inside.
LAP 124 AJ Allmendinger spins from 7th after contact with the Kody Vanderwal lap car, Carson Ware free pass.
LAP 125 AJ Allmendinger, Timmy Hill pit all others stay out.
LAP 129 Harrison Burton leads the field to the green from the outside with Justin Allgaier on the inside, Justin Allgaier goes to the lead.
LAP 136 Tommy Joe Martins nearly spins and gets into the wall a little bit right in front of the leader but the field stays green.
LAP 139 Daniel Hemric back in the top-10 after speeding.
LAP 143 First lap of caution for the Patrick Emerling that got into the wall from 21st on the lead lead after he is hit from behind, red flag comes out for 9:31.
LAP 145 Ryan Sieg, Jeremy Clements, Vinnie Miller pit for 4 tires all others stay out.
LAP 148 Justin Allgaier leads the field to the green from the inside with Harrison Burton on the outside, Noah Gragson goes to 2nd.
LAP 171 Justin Allgaier wins stage 2, Joe Graf Jr. is the free pass.
LAP 175 Ryan Sieg, Vinnie Miller stay out, all other lead lap cars pit with Justin Allgaier wins the race off of pit road with Noah Gragson in 2nd, Justin Haley checks up to let the Brandon Jones get the inside lane for the restart.
LAP 181 Vinnie Miller pits.
LAP 183 Ryan Sieg leads the field to green from the inside with Justin Allgaier on the outside, Justin Allgaier goes to the lead, Ryan Sieg last pit on lap 145.
LAP 190 Daniel Hemric runs 5th after speeding, AJ Allmendinger runs 8th after his spin.
LAP 210 AJ Allmendinger pits from 8th with a flat tire.
LAP 247 Tommy Joe Martins spins as the Justin Haley closes in on the Justin Allgaier for the lead, Brandon Brown is the free pass.
LAP 250 All lead lap cars pit with Riley Herbst winning the race off of pit road with 2 left side tires, all others take 4 tires.
LAP 254 Josh Williams, BJ McLeod, Vinnie Miller, Joe Graf Jr. wave to the lead lap.
LAP 256 Riley Herbst leads the field to the green from the inside with Justin Allgaier on the outside, Justin Allgaier goes to the lead as the Riley Herbst spins up the track and hits the, Justin Haley who was running 3rd, Colby Howard also gets some damage, Timmy Hill free pass.
LAP 265 Justin Allgaier leads the field to the green from the inside with Noah Gragson on the outside, Justin Haley restarts 3rd after staying out with his damage, Brandon Jones restarts 4th and goes to battling for the lead.
LAP 267 Brandon Jones falls to 3rd and gets bumped by the Justin Haley for the position.
LAP 279 Justin Haley gets into the wall from 3rd with a right front tire down race stays green but he has to pit.
LAP 287 Colby Howard gets into the wall from 16th with a flat tire bringing out the caution, Vinnie Miller free pass.
LAP 294 Justin Allgaier leads the field to the green from the inside with Noah Gragson on the outside.
LAP 296 Noah Gragson bumps the Justin Allgaier for the lead, the Justin Allgaier gets out of shape and into the wall.               LAP 297 First lap of caution for the Justin Allgaier.
LAP 302 Noah Gragson leads the field to the green from the outside with Chase Briscoe on the inside in overtime.
LAP 303 Noah Gragson holds on in a tight battle to get the win, Noah Gragson, Chase Briscoe, Brandon Jones, Harrison Burton are the 4 Dash 4 Cash cars.
1 Noah Gragson.
2 Chase Briscoe.
3 Brandon Jones
4 Harrison Burton.
5 Myatt Snider
6 Daniel Hemric.
7 Brandon Brown.
8 Jeremy Clements.
9 Josh Williams
10 AJ Allmendinger.
11 BJ McLeod
12 Vinnie Miller
13 Joe Graf Jr
14 Timmy Hill
15 Jeffrey Earnhardt.
16 Ryan Sieg.
17 Justin Haley.
18 Justin Allgaier.
19 Colby Howard
20 Bayley Currey
21 Kody Vanderwal
22 Carson Ware
23 Tommy Joe Martins
24 Chad Finchum
25 Matt Mills
26 Jesse Little
27 Riley Herbst
28 Ross Chastain.
29 Patrick Emerling
30 Mason Massey
31 Ronnie Bassett Jr
32 Joe Nemechek
33 Alex Labbe
34 Stephen Leicht
35 Jeff Green
36 Austin Cindric
37 Michael Annett.
I'm so proud and I Cook his favorite meal as he walk in hours later he smile and said" feels so good to be home." I smile as we sit down and eat. Then we had our own party together.