Chapter 5.

Journey POV.
We was at Kentucky. But I was in the motor home until it was time to go racing. I wish Noah good luck and he got in the car.
Starting grid.
4 Jeremy Clements.
5 Noah Gragson.
6 Brett Moffitt.
7 Ryan Sieg.
9 Justin Haley.
10 Anthony Alfredo.
11 Michael Annett.
12 Chase Briscoe.
13 Ross Chastain.
17 Harrison Burton.
20 Justin Allgaier.
29 Jeffrey Earnhardt.
34 Daniel Hemric.
Nine cars To the rear: Justin Allgaier, Colby Howard, Brandon Jones, Kody Vanderwal, Timmy Hill, Brandon Brown, Ronnie Bassett Jr (backup car), Daniel Hemric (driver change), Tommy Joe Martins (adjustments).
LAP 1 Myatt Snider leads the field to the green from the outside with Jesse Little on the inside, Kyle Weatherman into the wall after starting 8th, gets into the wall again but the field stays green as the Jeremy Clements goes to the lead.
LAP 3 Ryan Sieg spins out from 5th bringing out the caution.
LAP 7 Jeremy Clements leads the field to the green from the outside with Noah Gragson on the inside, Brett Moffitt restarts 4th but falls through the field with a flat tire.
LAP 8 Justin Allgaier is pits from 15th with a flat tire, he also had a brake rotor hit his windshield earlier (NASCAR gave him one tire back).
LAP 12 Noah Gragson goes to the lead.
LAP 21 Competition caution comes out, Matt Mills is the free pass.
LAP 22 First lap of caution, Brandon Brown from 17th is the first to pit, Jeffrey Earnhardt, Tommy Joe Martins, Alex Labbe, Garrett Smithley, Timmy Hill, Vinnie Miller, Joe Graf Jr all pit.
LAP 26 Noah Gragson leads the field to the green from the outside with Jeremy Clements, Noah Gragson holds the lead.
LAP 30 Ross Chastain goes from 2nd to 7th when he gets stuck low and what seems like the field goes by him, Chase Briscoe, Daniel Hemric, Brandon Jones run 8th-10th after starting in the rear.
LAP 46 Noah wins stage 1, Timmy Hill free pass.
LAP 48 Lead lap cars pit for 4 tires with Noah Gragson winning the race off of pit road but was speeding, Brandon Brown took 2 tires after pitting on lap 22 for 2 tires, Jesse Little had a few uncontrolled tires, some tires were chording.
LAP 53 Harrison Burton leads the field to the green from the outside with Austin Cindric on the inside Noah Gragson restarts at the end of the field due to his speeding penalty.
LAP 62 Austin Cindric goes to the lead passing the Harrison Burton.
LAP 69 Noah Gragson into 10th recovering from his speeding penalty.
LAP 76 Anthony Alfredo passes the Harrison Burton for 2nd.
LAP 77 Chase Briscoe takes away 3rd from the Harrison Burton.
LAP 91 Austin Cindric wins stage 2, Brandon Brown is the free pass.
LAP 93 Lead lap cars pit for 4 tires with Austin Cindric winning the race off of pit road, Anthony Alfredo pit from 2nd but came out 5th, Ross Chastain was speeding entering after pitting from 11th.
LAP 98 Austin Cindric leads the field to the green from the outside with Riley Herbst on the inside.
LAP 126 Jesse Little has an epic save running 17th.
LAP 140 Daniel Hemric makes the pass for 2nd on the Riley Herbst.
LAP 143 Noah Gragson pits from 9th starting green flag stops.
LAP 145 Justin Haley pits from 8th.
LAP 147 Daniel Hemric pits form 2nd 6.76 second behind the leader, but is really close to the wall so will probably lose some time.
LAP 148 Anthony Alfredo pits from 6th.
LAP 149 Austin Cindric pits from the lead, Riley Herbst, Brandon Jones also pit but Riley Herbst was speeding.
LAP 151 Chase Briscoe pits from the lead giving the lead to the Harrison Burton.
LAP 153 Harrison Burton pits fro the lead leaving the Ross Chastain and the Justin Allgaier as the only lead lap cars yet to pit, Justin Allgaier is staying out hoping for a caution after being a lap down prior to the green flag cycle.
LAP 156 Myatt Snider pits after getting in the wall prior.
LAP 157 Ross Chastain pits from the lead giving the Austin Cindric the lead back.
LAP 179 Brandon Jones gets loose batting for second with the Daniel Hemric while the leader has over a 10 second lead and backs it into the wall, Daniel Hemric makes some contact with the wall as well, Ross Chastain free pass.
LAP 182 Lead Lap cars pit for 4 tires Anthony Alfredo pit from 4th but is side ways in his box when they pit the car because he was afraid of making contact with the Daniel Hemric front tire changer (Anthony Alfredo crew was over the wall too soon as well), Austin Cindric wins the race off of pit road with Daniel Hemric off in second.
LAP 184 Jeremy Clements, Riley Herbst, Justin Allgaier wave to the lead lap, 17 cars total take the wave.
LAP 188 Austin Cindric leads the field to the green from the outside with Daniel Hemric on the inside, Daniel Hemric went a little too hard to to get the lead but it backfired and he fell quick, Noah Gragson and Harrison Burton make contact and fall back as well.
LAP 200 Austin Cindric wins for the second night in a row as the Daniel Hemric and Michael Annett make contact battling for 5th.
Noah and Harrison Burton got into a fight.
I saw Michael was going over there to stop them but that didn't stop Noah or Harrison from throwing punches at each other. Which Harrison did go to Noah's car so but I'm not putting blame on no one.
3 Justin Haley
4 Ross Chastain
5 Justin Allgaier
6 Anthony Alfredo
7 Noah Gragson
8 Michael Annett.
9 Daniel Hemric            
11 Jeremy Clements
12 Harrison Burton
17 Brett Moffitt
18 Jeffrey Earnhardt
35 Ryan Sieg.
So after I found Noah.
Skip time.
At the end of the 2021 EchoPark 250, he was involved in a fight with Daniel Hemric after a pit road mishap during the race. Neither driver was reprimanded by NASCAR in this case either. 2021 Noah win at Darlington raceway and at Richmond raceway. then at Martinville speedway. 3rd in the end of the playoffs. Then Under red flag in the 2021 Snowflake 100 Noah would be involved an incident which took out Johanna Robbins in which her team owner came over and cussed out Noah and threatened to fight him. Oh did I mentioned we got married October 31. But anyway the guy didn't fight Noah because I made sure Noah was out of there. but now we're into the 2022 season and Noah won at Phoenix raceway and at Talladega super speedway so far.  We did adopt a little seven year old named Annainasia Quinn Gragson. She has long black hair and blue eyes.