Chapter 18.

Journey POV.
Noah start 5th today we're in Martinville va. Anne and Greg is here. We had breakfast before the driver meeting. Anne said"I hope Daddy win today and the championship too." I smile and said"so do I baby so do I. But if he don't we most be there for him alright sweetheart." She smile and nod as Noah came over and wait until time to get on the pit box.
Daniel Hemric gets into the wall hard in turn 2 after wheel hopping in turn 1, goes to a backup car, Austin Hill had a radiator issue in qualifying, Kyle Weatherman had a mechanical issue in qualifying so all three didn't make a lap in qualifying.
Daniel Hemric, Austin Hill, Kyle Weatherman, Derek Griffith to the rear.
Green flag.
Start of stage one.
LAP 1 Brandon Jones leads the field to the green from the inside with Sheldon Creed on the outside, Brandon Jones holds the lead.
LAP 18 Ty Gibbs gets to second passing Sheldon Creed.
LAP 33 Joe Graf Jr, Patrick Emerling spins in turn 2 from 28th and 29th.
LAP 34 JJ Yeley free pass.
LAP 36 Noah Gragson pits from 5th, Rajah Caruth, Myatt Snider, Derek Griffith also pit with all other lead lap cars staying out.
LAP 42 Brandon Jones leads the field to the green from the outside with Ty Gibbs on the inside.
LAP 47 AJ Allmendinger, Josh Berry make contact battling for 7th, AJ Allmendinger holds the spot.
LAP 57 Bayley Currey gets into the wall from 23rd, goes to the garage.
LAP 61 Brandon Jones wins staged 1.
End of stage one.
Yellow out.
Pit stops.
LAP 67 Noah Gragson, Rajah Caruth stay out, all others pit with Brandon Jones winning the race off of pit road, Kyle Weatherman safety violation, Alex Labbe safety violation.
Start of stage two.
Restart.
LAP 71 Noah Gragson leads the field to the green from the outside with Rajah Caruth on the inside.
LAP 88 Ty Gibbs passes Noah Gragson for the lead.
LAP 106 Landon Cassill wheel hops from 11th in turn 3 and gets into the wall bringing out the caution.
LAP 108 Ty Gibbs, Justin Allgaier, Noah Gragson, AJ Allmendinger, Nicholas Sanchez, Anthony Alfredo, Jeb Burton, Ryan Sieg, Jeremy Clements, Rajah Caruth, Kyle Weatherman stay out with others pitting.
LAP 113 Ty Gibbs leads the field to the green from the inside with Justin Allgaier on the outside, Brandon Jones restarts 12th as the first who pit, Justin Allgaier gets the lead.
LAP 117 Ty Gibbs gets the lead when Justin Allgaier gets high up the race track.
LAP 121 Ty Gibbs wins stage 1.
End of stage two.
Yellow out.
Pit stops.
LAP 124 Josh Berry, Austin Hill, Sammy Smith, Brandon Jones, Sheldon Creed, Daniel Hemric, Riley Herbst, Sam Mayer, Myatt Snider, Blaine Perkins, Alex Labbe, Stefan Parsons stay out with other lead lap cars pitting.
Start of stage three.
Restart.
LAP 129 Josh Berry leads the field to the green from the inside with Sammy Smith on the outside.
LAP 162 JJ Yeley gets into the wall from 26th in turn 3 after wheel hopping and brings out the caution.
LAP 163 All lead lap cars pit, Austin Hill pit from 3rd but was blocked in his box by Rajah Caruth, Sheldon Creed speeding from 11th, Brandon Jones wins the race off of pit road.
LAP 170 Brandon Jones leads the field to the green from the inside with Josh Berry on the outside.
LAP 178 Ty Gibbs passes Brandon Jones for the lead.
LAP 195 Howie Disavino III, 68 wreck in turn 4 bringing out the caution.
LAP 196 Brandon Brown free pass.
LAP 197 AJ Allmendinger pits from 6th, Austin Hill, Daniel Hemric, Ryan Sieg, Kyle Weatherman, Rajah Caruth, Sheldon Creed, Myatt Snider, Jeremy Clements, Jeb Burton, Mason Massey, Josh Williams also pit with other staying out.
LAP 203 Ty Gibbs leads the field to the green from the outside with Brandon Jones on the inside, AJ Allmendinger is 16th as the first who pitted.
LAP 204 Ryan Sieg spun from 19th after contact from Daniel Hemric who had contact from Rajah Caruth.
LAP 211 Ty Gibbs leads the field to the green from the inside with Noah Gragson on the outside, Brandon Jones lines up third.
LAP 213 Stefan Parsons, Austin Hill, Jeremy Clements involved in an accident battling around 15th.
LAP 219 Ty Gibbs leads the field to the green from the inside with Noah Gragson on the outside, Brandon Jones lines up third with Sam Mayer in fourth, the tail end of the field wrecks coming to the restart involving: Ryan Vargas, Brandon Brown, Austin Hill, Myatt Snider, Patrick Emerling, CJ McLaughlin, Howie Disavino III, Jeremy Clements, Stefan Parsons, Mason Massey.
LAP 224 Josh Berry pits from 7th, Alex Labbe, Josh Williams pit.
LAP 228 Ty Gibbs leads the field to the green from the inside with Noah Gragson on the outside, Brandon Jones lines up third with Sam Mayer in fourth, Sammy Smith is fifth, Justin Allgaier is sixth, AJ Allmendinger lines up in eighth.
LAP 234 Justin Allgaier bumps AJ Allmendinger for 7th taking the spot, AJ Allmendinger loses a tire.
LAP 242 Ty Gibbs leads the field to the green from the inside, Brandon Jones gave up second to restart third on the inside, Noah Gragson lines up second on the outside, Riley Herbst is fourth, Brandon Jones gets to second.
LAP 243 Brandon Jones gets the lead after a subtle bump of Ty Gibbs, Noah Gragson makes slight contact with the wall, Brandon Brown, Kyle Weatherman wreck in turn 2 bringing out the caution.
LAP 244 AJ Allmendinger free pass.
LAP 250 Overtime: Brandon Jones leads the field to the green from the inside with Brandon Jones on the outside, Ty Gibbs is third with Riley Herbst in fourth, Sammy Smith spins battling for the lead with Brandon Jones, Ty Gibbs bringing out the caution, Brandon Jones deemed the leader at the time of caution.
LAP 261 Overtime 2: Brandon Jones leads the field to the green from the inside with Riley Herbst on the outside, Ty Gibbs is third with Sheldon Creed in fourth, Josh Berry spins in turn 2 and the caution comes out, Ty Gibbs deemed the leader.
LAP 269 Brandon Jones is spun by Ty Gibbs to get the lead, Brandon Jones is destroyed and Ty Gibbs wins. Damn stupid grandpa's boy. Noah and wanted Brandon to kick his ass but don't work like that for him. Some one probably will soon hopefully.
The End.