Chapter One

~✯❅❀❤︎✯❅❀~

~✯❅❀❤︎✯❅❀~

Allison sat in the back of the car with her sister by her side. The oldest watched her younger sister skip a song on her phone and look out the window. There was something different about her and to Allison, it seemed that she was the only one they picked up on it.

It all started a week ago when their aunt picked her up for her birthday because she had a big surprise for her. Then she came home. She went straight to her room, their father and mother tried to get her to open the door but she would budge and would tell them to go away.

Their parent went to talk with their aunt but that talk soon turned into an argument once the couple had found out what their aunt Kate had told her. Now whenever someone tried to talk to her it was either a one-word answer or if someone kept pushing her to talk it would turn into an argue meant with her.

But right now Allison just wanted to help her, in any way she could. She didn't even need to know what was wrong. She just wanted to help. The sisters would tell each other everything and were never seen apart they were each other's best friends because of how often they moved. So when that happened and her sister isolated herself it affected Allison too. Allison knew her sister too well. She was broken and needed her sister, but she would never say anything.

Hope Argent was strong... on the outside.

They had to move again because Hope had gotten into a fight with one of her classmates who thought it would be fun to tell her sister she was a horrible and disgusting person and that had pushed the blonde girl off the edge. She walked up to the girl who was laughing with her friend while Allison went into the bathroom upset and punched her straight in the jaw.

The girl had taken boxing and karate and being punched by her would hurt, though she didn't stop there. She got the girl to the floor after the girl punched Hope and repeatedly punched her knocking her unconscious. She looked up to see multiple cameras on her and in front she saw Allison with tears in her eyes and a hand over her mouth in shock.

Hope got up off the floor and walked up to Allison, she whipped the blood from her nose and the girl punched her and walked straight out of school.

She got expelled, and the girl was put in the hospital.

Now there were moving to Beacon Hills where they were planning to start fresh it was hard because multiple videos of Hope went viral, but here they were in California starting fresh.

Hope never like her first name so everyone called her Hope. She never understood why her parents decided to call her that. It would be understandable if she was their hope or if she was a miracle or if it was a miracle that she survived. She never knew, they never told her. They just said 'Oh honey it just suited you'. Bullshit.

Now she just stared outside the window watching the rain hit the car and cause droplets to run down a little it was a race for the first one to meet the bottom of the window to get the biggest prize in history. With her headphone in her ears, she wanted to drown out the world in which she lived.