Chapter Three

~✯❅❀❤︎✯❅❀~

~✯❅❀❤︎✯❅❀~

"Maybe it was my blood on the door," Scott suggested knowing that he was on the bus with that bus driver, he just wanted to know what happened last night. he wanted to know the truth. "Could have been animal blood. You know, maybe you caught a rabbit or something." Stiles told him with a shrug, trying to come up with theories.

"And did what?" Scott questioned his best friend.

"Ate it," Stiles stated that it was the most obvious thing."Raw?" the werewolf look at his best friend in the discussion.

"No, you stopped to bake it in a little werewolf oven. I don't know, you're the one who can't remember anything." The Stilinski boy sarcastically spoke to him with a hint of annoyance.

"Mr. Stilinksi, if that's your idea of a hushed whisper, you might want to pull the headphones out every once in a while. I think you and Mr. McCall would benefit from a little distance, yes?" Harris spoke making everyone look at the two, all but one. Hope who was still drawing. "No," Stiles said back.

Harris motioned for him to move and sit in the back next to Hope where the empty spot lay. Stiles slumped down in the seat sending a small smile to Hope who just look at him expressionless then went back to her drawing. She was drawing a beast, that beast being a wolf that looked nothing at all like what Derek or Scott was but just a normal wolf it just looked deadlier. So she kept drawing letting her mind take over to finish it. Stiles looked over at her drawing thinking she was just drawing what came to her not thinking too much of it.

"Let me know if the separation anxiety gets to be too much," Harris told them again making Stiles roll his eyes at the teacher and then turned back to Hope. "I like your drawing. You're really good." She smiled a genuine smile at his compliment.

"Hey, I think they found something." All the students got out of their seats to the man from the bus gasped meaning he was alive, but once again Hope kept to herself wanting to finish her drawing.
"That's not a rabbit," Scott stated the obvious to the boy who made his way next to him. "Okay. This is good, this is good. He got up, he's." Stiles told his friend who was freaking out.

"Stiles I did that."

~✯❅❀❤︎✯❅❀~

"Figure what out?" Lydia asked sitting across Stiles and next to Scott. Hope sat down next to Stiles with Danny on the other side of him, Allison on the other side of Scott and a guy Hope didn't know sat next to Lydia.

"Just, uh, homework." Scott covered up looking at Stiles and Hope was just eating her apple in peace not caring what was going on around. "Get up" Jackson demanded from the random kid that sat next to Lydia.