Chapter Six

~✯❅❀❤︎✯❅❀~It had been two weeks since anyone but Allison had seen Hope

~✯❅❀❤︎✯❅❀~

It had been two weeks since anyone but Allison had seen Hope. It's not like she had any friends other than Derek but even he hadn't heard from her. He's tried to call her and text but she hasn't replied or even looked at them.

Her parents and Aunt had been getting concerned considering they haven't heard from or seen her and they all lived in the same house. Allison has been the only one that has talked to her sister, she goes into her room and they talk as well as they get her food and drinks.

The young Argent was lying in her bed when all of a sudden she felt a breeze which was strange because she had shut her window. The more she thought about it the blonde forgot to lock it making her turn to face her window.

The lights being off didn't help her see who it was when she saw the figure standing by her window, though she knew who it was. "You know I'm not really the biggest fan of Twilight, though I thought Edward wasn't your style, I thought you would be more of a Jacob."

"You wanna go on a little advantage?"Derek asked her to which she got up getting a black hoodie and leggings. "Well, turn around." Derek rolled his eyes but did as told as she changed into better clothes.

"Okay, I'm really to go."

~✯❅❀❤︎✯❅❀~

As Derek pulled up to the school where she saw a very familiar Jeep, companies by two very familiar boys. "What the hell, Derek?! Why are they here, what's going on?  Hope asked as Derek just processed to get out of the car. "Oh no, you don't." Hope found a water bottle in Derek's car.

She then got out of the car making Scott and Stiles stare at her in confusion. "You're a jerk." She throw the water bottle at him which he caught with ease. "I thought we were going on an advantage. You know me and you without dumb and dumber."

"Shut up." Derek hissed at her.

"Where's my boss?" Scott asked to where Hope through her hands up with a shrug. "How are we supposed to know?"

"He's in the back." The older werewolf said casually making Hope's eyes widen. "I'm sorry what." She then look in the back seat of the car she was sitting in to see Scott's boss Deaton tied up.

"What the fuck." she mumbled, as she ran her hand over her face. "I didn't sign up for this."

"Hey! What are you doing?" Derek asked the two boys who were walking into the school who turn around to look at the older werewolf. "You said I was linked with the alpha. I'm gonna see if you're right." Scott said before walking into the school leaving Hope and Derek alone together.

Hope crossed her arms and turned towards Derek who avoided eye contact. "Can you please tell me what the hell is going on now?" She throws the big question at him hoping for a good answer. "Deaton's the alpha."