Chapter Ten

~✯❅❀❤︎✯❅❀~

Throwing a vase at the wall Chris Argent was beyond angry. His youngest daughter was in the hospital lifeless while he just found out the boy the his other daught loved was a beta to one to the one who hurt Hope. He was so mad at Kate too for telling Allison of what they are, he couldn't handle one child hating him. he thought that this was going to be the end of the family. That Allison will react the same way as Hope. Kate sat on the lounge being the only sane one at the present time. She was made aware of the condition that Hope an hour ago when the others found out. 

"Feeling better?" Kate asked smugely only thinking about what was really important to her right now, being the new information about Scott which she was able to find out from Derek, who she secretly had locked up in the basement under the Hale house. 

"Don't push me, Kate!" Chris snapped at his sister. 

"I though it was a pretty healthy display of aggression, actually." Kate tilted her head.

"You told her." The man pointed a figer at her.

"She found out." Kate defended herself with a lie. 

"Don't think I don't know about the clues you leaving, starting with that necklace. She knows because you wanted her to-" he shot her a look of disbelief raising his voice when Kate cut in. "Because she needs to."

"You did it with Hope and look at what happened, do you think this wouldn't end the same way?"

"I was wrong to do it with her. I should've done it with Allison to start with." She smiled.

"Why are you back here? You hate this town. I had a network of names i could've called a lot closer than you. But you called first." Chis started to calm down.

She laughed at him. "So now you don't want my help?"

"I'm not sure i know who you're helping." He shock his head. 

~✯❅❀❤︎✯❅❀~

"Im not sure how long you'll be." Vistoria spoke to her daughter as she went through her closet. "You want me to pick out anything specific?"

Allison sat on her bed with loads of throughts wondering through her mind. "I just saw my boyfriend turn into a werewolf, and my sister's in the hosptial." 

Victoria stopped what she was doing only for a spilt second thinking about her daughter. The one who lays there in a uncomfortable bed in a horrible place because some stupid beast disided to attack her viciously and there is nothing she can d to fix that. All she can do is hope for the best. "All right. I'll grab some things myself."

Allison phone began to ring but her mother was quicker to getting to it then she was. Victoria then looked at who was called and then turned of the phone placing it upside down on the dresser closer to her so that Allison wasn't in reach. "Who was that? Was that Scott?" Allison asked in a shaky voice. 

"No. Somebody named Jackson." Her mother continued to pack clothes into a bag. "What are you going to do to him?" the girl couldn't help herself from asking.

"That depends. We have a sort of moral code we follow, especially when they're that young." She sated.

"Scott didn't kill anybody." She defended him. "He couldn't..."

"This is all part of a longer conversation." 

"I want to know now. Right now."

"What you want right now doesn't matter." Her mother shouted. "What you need is to stay quiet and worry more about you sister then him. You're catching a glimse of something you're not quite ready to see, and there are other outside of this family who are not ready for you to see it. Your sister is a good example, cause look at where she's ended up."

"She knew?" Allison asked not knowing that Hope had known about this. But it all made sense now. Hope was friends with Derek, which was off to her but now made sense but didn't at the same time. If Hope knew then why was she friends with him. She was apart of a family of werewolf hunters and he was a werewolf. But right now that didn't matter. Hope was hospitalised and knew all about this stuff. The ony real question that went through her mind right now was, why didn't she tell me?

"Staying quiet is the best protection. Do you understand?" Victoria asked to which Allison nodded.

~✯❅❀❤︎✯❅❀~

"Where is she?" Jackson asked as he walked into the hospital only to stop when he sees Lydia who lays unconscious on the bed with an oxygen mask on. "Hey. Hey!" Stilinski stops Jackson backing him up to the closest wall. "What the hell happened to those girls?"

"I don't know. I went out looking for Lydia-" Jackson began to explain.

"What, you just happened to wander into the middle of that field and just found them there like that? Don't lie to me son. What happened to her?" The older man grabbed the collar of the boy. "This isn't my fault!"

"She's your girlfriends! that's your responsibility!" Stilinski stated.

"No, she's not, okay? She didn't go to the formal with me." Jackson spoke the truth.

"Then who'd she go with?"

"You really want to know? She went with Stiles."

The man let go of the boy and began to walk away trying to get a hold of his son when he saw a man in a cream coloured trench coat walk into the room where Hope lied in worse condition the Lydia. Little information was what to public had about the girl, only a few of them knew that Hope was the one out of the two the was presumed to not make it through the next couple of day. 

"Hey!" Stilinski ran after the man that walked into the room where he saw the man towering over her. The sherrif got his gun out of it's holster ready to do anything to protect the girl his son was so found of. "What are you doing? You're not supposed to be in here."

"I'm watching over her. That's my job. I need to make sure she's okay." The man proclaimed. still not facing the sheriff. 

"Who are you?" He asked. 

The mysterious man then turned around, he hand dark brown hair with matching eyes and an angelic like facial shape. "I'm Elijah. Her... uncle."

~✯❅❀❤︎✯❅❀~

Hope had finally started to gain conoiusness when she noticed a tall figue standing in the corn of her room. Black spots still feeled her vision and they didn't seem like they were leaving- "Don't worry yourself there Miss Argent, I'm the best doctor you could have. I have all this under control," the guy said.

Hope wasn't able to say the words but she swear that the man sounded familiar, but at the moment she didn't really care. The pain was just unbearable and she wasn't able to think straight. She wen to rub her eyes to adjust to the light when al of the sudden she was suffocating. She had a pilliow over her face and she didn't have the strength to fight her attacker back. All she knew is that who ever it is, was standing in her room watching her. Waiting for her to wake up. All the strength she had faded and the sir from her longs disappeared. 

Then she went limp. The man had released the pillow.

~✯❅❀❤︎✯❅❀~