Chapter Nine

~✯❅❀❤︎✯❅❀~

~✯❅❀❤︎✯❅❀~

"What, no!" Stiles turned his head to the side after hearing the girl. "Yes." She stated calmly looking out the window of the Jeep. "Look if you do not take me home right now I will jump out of the car."

"No you won't."

"Wanna bet. I've done it before."

"Fine!"

"Good."

~✯❅❀❤︎✯❅❀~

Reading. Not something you would find a girl like Hope doing but there she was reading one of her favourite books. Her sister was out with Lydia and her parents and aunt went out to dinner. With no one home it was peaceful. She could leave her room and not be worried about see any of her family.

As she flipped the page and the soft music that played in the background continued, a knock at the door broke her focus. She put the book down and turned to music off. It was already quiet so no one would know that she was home unless she opened the door.

She got up from her position on the bed and slowly walked to the window, peering out to see who was there. It wasn't in her favour. Cursing at herself that she couldn't the door from her window, though she didn't leave her room.

She went and sat back on her bed before she heard the knock again. She once
Again chose to ignore it and when to open up her book again until she heard it again, and again, and again. It just didn't stop.

Anger began to built up inside of her as she walked down the stairs or her house and to the front door. Without looking through the pep hole she opened to door aggressively and was ready to curse the person out.

She froze the person she was expecting the least just happened to stand in front of her. "Hello sweetheart." The man that stood at the door smirked as he stared down at her. He was the man that was going to break and hurt her best friend and she wasn't okay with that.

"Get away from my house." She slammed the door in Peter Hales face only for him to raise his hand and stop the door and push it open. She didn't know what to do so she left to door. "What do you want?" She asked him.

"I just wanted to give you your birthday present. Seems like I'm the only one that remembered."

A present.

This psychopath wanted it give me a present.

He held out his hand which contained a small velvet box. "Take it." He said with sick smile. She didn't move. She didn't want it.

"I don't want your gift."

"If you don't take it and if you don't wear it, I'll kill that lovely sister of yours." The sickening smile still coated his face as Hope sucked in a breath and took the box looking down at it.