Chapter Eight

~✯❅❀❤︎✯❅❀~

~✯❅❀❤︎✯❅❀~

Sometimes the emptiness feeling that lives deep inside Hope controls her. So as she lays down on the comfort of her bed she began to wonder. Wonder why she didn't feel a thing. The numbness of her being was extraordinary.

Her best friend was killed. The only person who somewhat began to understand her. The only person she could really talk to about everything.

But if you were to ask her right now how she feels her answer would be the same every time and it always has been; fine.

The worst thing was that no one cares. Not a single person, because Stiles and Scott told everyone that Derek is-, was the killer, and her parents already hated him. So now she wasn't even allowed to grieve the guy.

So while she often felt invisible, like a ghost, as she watched her friends and family engage with one another. She felt like an invisible barrier kept her from joining them. And the more she thought about it the more overwhelmed she'd become.

It's becoming too much for her and-

She was brought out of her thought when she felt a cool breeze coming from her window which she was sure she shut. So sitting up to peer in that direction too was paralyzed. "Derek?" her voice began to shake as she saw the man standing just before her window.

"Hey, kid." He sent her a soft smile as she ran up to him and jumped on him wrapping her arms around his neck while he put his around her waist. "I missed you," she mumbled into his shoulder.

"I thought you were dead." She tightened her grip on him. "I know." He ran his fingers through her hair before she pushed him away harshly confusing him.

"I thought you were dead. You fucking made me believe that you were dead!" She yelled at him. he opened his mouth to respond only for a knock on her door to catch their attention making her grab his arm. "Hope honey, is everything okay." her mother's voice called out to her. "Yeah. Just wanting a show." She lied.

The two in her room waited for her mother to walk away when the blonde turned her attention back to the man with a hurt expression. "You bitch." Her voice was harsh and sharp as she began to repeatedly hit his chest and he just let her. "I can't lose you. You're my friend, okay." She needed him to understand. He knew her and she needed that.

"Okay." He told her as he brought her in his arms once again.

~✯❅❀❤︎✯❅❀~

"If you wanna be a part of this then shut the hell up." Hope scolded the two boys who sat in the car with her, one in the passenger seat and the other in the back while she drove. Her foot pressed the accelerator all the way to the floor of the car as she manoeuvred the car so that it wouldn't crash.