Chapter Four

~✯❅❀❤︎✯❅❀~

Hope woke up to the sound of someone's presents downstairs. She tore the covers off her bed and wanted outside her room where she was met with Allison looking just as tied as she was. "What's-" the blonde silenced her before she could speak anymore as they contained to make their way to the railing that looked over the first floor of the house.

Both girls watched as their father quickly made his way to the front door with a duffle bag in hand. "What's going on?" Hope questions the man who turned around and up to face his children. "Your aunt Kate just texted. I'm heading out to pick her out." He smiled at them both.

"But it's two in the morning. Is everything okay?" Allison whispered to him with her arms crossed over her chest trying to stay a little warm. Hope's brain hadn't comprehended what was going on as she had just woken up. "Yeah, yeah. She's just having a little car trouble."

"Not serious, is it?" Hope asked him rubbing her eyes generally considering her aunt shocking him a bit only to realise its only because she was tired she really wasn't understanding what was going on. "No, just a flat tire. Go - go back to bed, sweetheart."

Hope yawned and nodded as they both turned around to go to their respective rooms. As soon as Hopes pulled the covers back over her body did she close her eyes and immediately go back to bed?

~✯❅❀❤︎✯❅❀~

Later that morning Hope was woken up to the sound of screaming. It sounded like excitement so she opened her door to see what all the fuss was about. Opening the door to see what was going on down the end of the hall was not what she wanted to happen.

Allison and her aunt Kate were hugging both with bright smiles on their faces. When they broke about Kate and Allison turned to Hope to see her door was open making her aunt smile widely at her making the young blonde keep an emotionless face when the older blonde spoke. "Hope!"

Instead of saying anything Hope grabbed the side of her door and slammed it shut hard. It took Hope a while to realise what was going on when it all hit her at once. Her aunt was going to be staying with them for a while. Last night she thought was a dream but now it was all making so much sense. Allison hadn't seen her aunt in a year which was different for Hope.

"Fuck!" She whispered to herself out of anger before hurrying to get ready her another stupid day at school. Not wanting to see Kate or the rest of her family the young blonde girl snuck out of her window and walked to school wanted more time to herself.