A MILLION MILES AWAY

"come back to me and stay by my side

i feel my heart shake, come ease this ache.
i'm standing over here, reaching for you.
a million miles away, come back and stay."

♪ SPOTIFY PLAYLIST ♪:
https://open.spotify.com/playlist/6J5q2kLfAq8XtkwHtmqnlE?si=ttGqhPYVSceAw2s7ZGEx2Q

to my new readers and old, welcome to my newest addition to the genshin impact series

to my new readers and old, welcome to my newest addition to the genshin impact series. this book is the third, next to my beloved one-shot book and kazuha fanfiction.

this book is also dedicated to xiao, but will have some elements of sci-fi! this book is also set after the 2.7 archon quest: perilous trails.

📌 ONCE AGAIN! this book is set after the 2.7 archon quest perilous trails. meaning if you haven't done that, you may be spoiled later on. please, do the quest before continuing your reading. (and to those who have done it, how's your mental health sweetheart? are we okay?)

📌 ANOTHER NOTE, because this will have elements of sci-fi, there might be some more complicated elements. this book also relies on lore, as well as A LITTLE bit of honkai. just a little bit, i swear ;) of course, if you have any questions, feel free to ask. i will most likely answer unless it's a spoiler :)

📌 TRIGGER WARNINGS: death, violence, obsession, mental illness, cursing, and bad parents <3 read at your own risk!!

THAT'S ALL! please enjoy my book and don't forget to be kind to one another!! i love you all <3