I've Got the World on a String (Barry Manilow)

It was the featherlight notes on the piano and the beautiful tunes of jazz that informed Bongbong that his girlfriend of three years as of tonight had arrived. It was the smile on Leni's face that lightened the entire restaurant more than the thousand lights that surrounded their lone table in the closed restaurant. He wondered for a moment if the smile on her face was because she could recognize the adoration and love on his face. It was their third year anniversary, after all, he's allowed to look at her with as much adoration as he actually feels.

Love is beautiful, Bongbong has proven as they reach the end of their lovely anniversary dinner. The hour was spent on questions about how each other is doing and words of loving and praise. As Bongbong guided Leni out of their table, and towards the dance floor, he felt like his holding the world in his hand. And he knew that soon he would hold the world on a string- a silver one with a big diamond at that.

As Bongbong knelt on the floor and offered Leni her engagement ring, and she answered yes, Bongbong knew he would never let the world go. Soon, he'll have a gold string on his own, the same wedding band she'll wear and one he'd never remove. For now, he stood, kissed her, and said, "I'm in love."