Love of a Lifetime

_AN:///: Hiiii! One quick shot for y'all, because I really miss you guys and I really am sorry for not being active. Alam nyo naman, buhay estudyante. Enjoy this shot guysue!!! _

General POV

9PM, a few hours before Leni and Bongbong's life turn into normal again. They are always like this: every sunday, they will do no work to spend time with their 6-year-old-son Vincent, and ofcourse with each other.

The plates they used are still in the sink. Vincent's toys are still all over the place. Bongbong's acrylics are still on the table in his studio, uncleaned and disarranged.

Right after cleaning Natalia's toys, Leni decided to wash the dishes. She was half way through when Bongbong silently stood behind her, he just finished tucking Vincent to bed, and yes it includes reading his princess a story. He surprised her with a back hug and got a slap on his arms in return.

"Nakakagulat ka naman Mahal eh!" Leni laughed. And he joined her.

"Yun palang ginagawa ko, surprised ka na??? Paano pa kaya kapag binonggahan ko pa??? " he asked her, hinting something he is secretly working on for a while.

"Ewan sa'yo!" Leni shrugged off her thoughts. She thought, just because it's their 10th year anniversary in the next 2 months, he will prepare something. "Kindly clean your studio Mr, baka dagain ka don sige."

"You know I hate rats," he let go of her.

"Exactly," she cleaned her hands first and faced him. "Kaya linisin mo na yung studio mo, please???"

Leni made their forehead touch, something that made Bongbong feel like she's the real boss. Well, she is his boss.

"Kiss muna," he teased.

"Kiss mo yung daga," she laughed and returned washing the dishes.

"Hmp, damot mo," he joked and stomped his feet.

Leni faced Bongbong and created a pout on her lips. Bongbong immediately took the chamce and gave her a smack. He quickly ran to his studio ascting as if he is Naruto. Leni just chuckled at her husband.

After a little while, Leni finished washing the dishes and decided to clean herself up so she would just wait for her husband then sleep. After doing that, she was confused why Bongbong is still not in their room so she decided to just check on him herself.

She found him in his studio staring at his painting. She noticed that the materials are cleaned up already aside from the one he is currently holding and applying to the painting. And yes she also noticed the stem of the flowers hiding beside the painting. She silently smiled to herself and decided to just wait for her husband to give it to her.

She knocked before entering, suppressing the smile on her lips.

"What's up Love? Why are you still here?" she asked him without stepping inside. She noticed how her husband looked at her from head to toe and back to her eyes.

"You're beautiful," he complimented.

She was left speechless with how direct he said those words. She was about to say thank you when he...

"But your look today is not the most beautiful I've seen." when he said this, she quickly turned into a ready to fight woman.

"Wow, thank you ha," she sarcastically said and rolled her eyes. "Matulog ka na nga."

She was about to go when he ordered her to come near him and look at the definition of a perfect look, his painting. She stood at the said of the painting where she can see a very little of it.

"Sino yan babae mo?" she asked in an irritated tone.

"Oo, pinakamamahal na babae ko," he playfully smiled at her.

"Edi magsama kayo," she rolled her eyes. "Lumayas ka dito."

"Dito ka kasi sa gitna pumwesto!" he laughed.

"Hindi nakakatuwa Ferdinand Marcos Jr ha!" she glared at him. "Seryoso ako, lumayas ka na."

He went near her and lead her at the middle of the painting. She declined to stare at the painting so he made her look at him and smiled at her.

"Hindi ka ba confident na iisa lang ang babaeng pinakamamahal ko?"

With that, she finally stared at the painting.

She saw a woman, with a small face.

She saw a woman, with 2 dimples just at the side of her mouth.

She saw a woman, with strands of hair omon her face bacause of the breeze from the Ilocos windmills.

She saw a woman smiling ear to ear, with no visible eye.

She saw his husband's wife.

She saw herself.

Leni smiled at how beautiful Bongbong painted her. She turned to him and found him at the switch of the light and turned it off.

She was shocked when Christmas lights laying onthe floor lit up the room.

"Now look at the painting," she heard her husband spoke.

She obeyed him and instantly put a hand on her mouth. There at the top of the painting was a question written in a glow in the dark color.

It says, "Will you marry me?"

She felt him kneel down the floor, and with the flowers on his hand he said:

"Yes, earlier was not your best look. The first was that in the painting, the second was our first wedding. The third was when you gave birth to Vinvin. The fourth was today. But the best would be the last face I will see before I close my eyes permanently. I love you Leonor, and I will make you feel that everyday, so please let me again. I wanna see you walk down the aisle again choosing the same path with me again. Marry me."

She kneeled down in front of him and hugged him.

"Ofcourse!" they both stood up and hugged each other.

"Finally I found a love of a lifetime..." he whispered on her ear as they hugged.

"A love to last my whole life too." she finished their favorite line from their favorite song.

They broke the hugged...

They let their foreheads touch....

And shared a passionate kiss.