Love Someone

Love Someone ✨❤💛✨

Lenj and Bongbong is currently busy fixing their things in their new apartment, which they had rented only yesterday. This apartment would be their lovebirds' nest, and sailor's ship- the place where they can be who they are today, each other's lovers. It was a small apartment, but enough for the two of them, they will not stay here always though, this will just be their place.

Also, today is their 2nd year anniversary, but unlike their first anniversarry, they chose to just

Bongbong fixed the coffee table, a desk with a ship's front design appearance, and made sure it is at the center, its edges touching the wall.

Leni is busy sticking the lovely lights on the wall, around the sala.

"Matagal ka pa dyan Mahal?" Bongbong asked her as he wrapped his arms around her waist.

"Why, you're done? Already???" Leni unbelievably asked and stared at the table. "How about the other table?" she added referring to the other table they can use when eating.

"Its also done," he answered. "Hindi kaya masunugan tayo niyan?" he joked as he found the idea of putting lights too childish.

"Why? Magrereklamo ka na naman?" she went out of his hug and glared at him.

"Hindi ah! Sinong nagsabi?!" he acted as though he did not once complained. "Sinearch ko pa nga yan sa google eh!" He confessed making Leni crack up.

"Seryoso?" she asked in the midst of her laughter.

Bongbong simply nodded and reached for his bag. "Buti nalang bright ako," he got a shoe box inside his bag and gave it to Leni. "Diba nilalagyan ng pictures yun???"

Leni opened the box and saw polaroid pictures in it. She smiled to him and hugged him as a thank you. It was unexpected.

"Ako na mag-aayos dito, let's put those pictures together later," he suggested which she gladly accepted.

Leni then proceeded to the box where the pillow and its pillowcase was put. She inserted the pillow to its own case, which have different sizes and is in different shades of red, their favorite color. After fixing those, she put it inside the table, between the spaces from the wall and it. She went inside the space and sat there.

"Mahal," she called him. "You chose this table right?"

He nodded and checked if all the lights were balance in their place, after making sure they were, she sat beside Leni inside the table

"Why a ship?" she asked as they stare at the mess in the room.

"Because our love is a voyage," he answered as he shift his sight to her.

"We don't know where we're heading," she said and sighed, a bitter smile formed in her lips.

"But we will continue sailing," he made her look at him. "We will fight for our love okay?"

She nodded to him and initiated a hug. He hugged her also, tapping her back. The box where their photos are caught Bongbong's attention.

"Shall we put our photos together?" he asked that made Leni withdrew from the hug, with her eyes sparkling brightly.

They stood up together and chose the photos that will be hung in the lights. They were almost all the same, but different poses, different places and different time. Yes they have been together for two years, but they go out once in a blue moon only, they need to careful about the paparazi.

"Ang onti pala nila noh?" Bongbong said as he hang another photo.

"But it was enough," Leni said as she finished hanging the last photo in her hand. She went near him and hugged him from behind. "You should choose what should be in the middle," she said referring to the space in the middle of the Heart LED Lights just above the table on the wall.