Can't Help Myself

(AN_ Lack of concept kaya bahala na. 😂 Total Ka-jejehan is real. HAHAHAH)

Today, July 15 1987, was Bongbong and Leni's mark of first month as law students. They are only in their first month but they already felt the pressure of being law students. Last month, June 15, Leni Gerona became Bongbong Marcos' girlfriend. He had been courting her for two years as she told him that she will only be someone's girlfriend the moment she entered college.

"Mahal," Leni called for him. As she peel a mango Bongbong gave her. They are currently in an open field taking a few break.

"Pwede pa ulit? Sarap pakinggan eh," he leaned forward to tease her and received a playful slap on his shoulder. "Dali na, isa lang naman."

"Mahal..." she repeated.

"Ah..." he exhaled and looked at her eyes, "pwede ko bang pakinggang yan ng pang habambuhay?"

"Sira," she replied hiding her 'kilig'

"Bakit nga pala, Mahal ko?"

She rolled her eyes. "Ano sa tingin mong mangyayari sa atin kung hindi ako makapasa sa first semester?"

"Mahal," he put down the mango she was peeling and held her hand. "Unang buwan palang natin, negative ka na agad?" he turned the holding hands into a hug.

"Stop, baka may makakita sa atin, pag tsismisan ka pa," she said and let go of the hug.

"Kahit pag tsismisan pa ako ng buong mundo, maipakita ko lang pagmamahal ko sa'yo ayos lang sa akin," he threw another line.

"Siguro masyadong matamis yung mga antik na kumagat sayo. Napakabolero mo ngayon eh," Leni sat straight again and ate the mango.

"Masarap?" he asked her. She simply nodded and continued eating.

"Aish!" he sighed in complain so she stopped eating. "Ang dungis mo na oh," he reached for his scarf and took away the mango from her mouth and started wiping the side of her lips.

She smiled and continue eating.

"Anobayan, wala pa tayong anak pero parang may aalagaan na agad ako," he said out of nowhere.

She gulped the mangoes inside her mouth and said ,"Huh, anong pinagsasabi mo?" and continued eating.

"Akala ko, ako yung aalagaan mo, mukhang ako pa yata mag-aalaga sayo," he said and looked at her irritatedly.

She was about to complain when he said, "Pero okay lang, ikaw lang naman ang balak kong alagaan buong buhay ko." He winked at her that made her choke.

He gave her his water and helped her drink it.

"Eto naman, ayaw mo bang alagaan kita?" he asked as he put the cap on the bottle again.

Instead of answering, she put her hands on his neck and forehead. "May sakit ka ba ha?"

"Eto naman, nagiging sweet lang sa'yo eh edi wag!" he tried to stand up but she quickly held his hand. The bottle on his lap fell and hit Leni's knees.

"Aray!" she exclaimed.

"Sorry!" he apologized quickly and went to check her knee.

"Dahil sa kagagawan mo, nahulog tuloy!"  she blamed him.

"Wow! Ako pa ha!" he said in disbelief.

"I am not yet done talking!" she exclaimed but he showed no interest in listening. She continued anyways. "Dahil sa ginawa mo nahulog yung puso ko sa'yo," she smiled in her own cheesiness.

"What?! Ulitin mo nga!" he requested.

"Ayaw ko! Galit ka diba?! Bahala ka sa buhay mo!" she stood up and walk away.

April 2019

Mr and Mrs Marcos, just came home after Risa and Win celebrated their 10th year wedding anniversary today. Leni and Bongbong have been together for 23 years now, Leni have been Bongbong's girlfriend for 21 years, and Bongbong have been Leni's husband for 11 years.

Bongbong was assisting Leni as she was too drunk to walk herself.

"Bakit pa kasi kailangan mong mag lasng ng ganito eh?" he said under his breath.

"Pinapagalitan mo ba ako?" she started to sob.

"No, stop crying," they made it to their room.

Leni has been always like this whenever she is drunk. She cries on simplest thing. Even what Bongbong changed her dress into.

He made Leni lay at the bed. They heard her shoulder bag fell.

"Hala nahulog," Leni whispered, sounding afraid.

"Aish," Bongbong exhaled and picked it up.

"Parang ako nung nahulog sa'yo," Leni suddenly said. And started laughing. Like a crazy woman.

Bongbong was left dumbfounded.

"I-I'm going to change your clothes na," he finally after a few minutes looking at her. He can't stop smiling now. How long have it been since he last heard her talk like that?

"Huh? But why?!" she started whining. "I don't wanna change my clothes!" she yelled like a child.

"So what are you trying to say?! You'll sleep like that?!" the sweetness he felt earlier was set aside.

"Yes please?" she pleaded like a child. And repeated it. And repeated.

Until he finally gave in and let her sleep wearing her dress.

"Thank you," she said when he was about to change his clothes. He did not reply and went to the bathroom to change. When he came back, he heard Leni's loud sobs.

"Shh, tahan na Mahal," he tried to console her.

"Why ha?! Hindi mo na ako mahal?! Iiwan mo na ako?!" she started crying loudly.

He sighed and asked her what was the matter.

"I said thank you and you did not respond," she said.

He laughed.

"Now you are laughing at me!"

"You are welcome Mahal," he said that made Leni stop crying she smiled. After a few seconds, Bongbong finally heard Leni's snore. He sat beside the bed leveling Leni's face.

He stared for her in a while and smiled at the idea of him being the luckiest man in the world.

He laid on his side. He can't sleep. He can't sleep tonight, for he can't stop smiling.

"Ano yung sabi nya? Hala nahulog? Parang ako sa'yo?" he repeated her 'pick-up line' on his mind. He laughed at her ka-cornyhan.

She suddenly moved and faced him, so he faced her. He caress her cheeks causing her to move, though he knows she is still sleeping.

"Mahal," she called him.

"Mm?" he replied and pulled her closer to him.

"I love you," she said and hide her face in his chest. He found it hard to believe so he took time loading. He was about to reply when he felt her fell a deep sleep.

"I love you too," he replied and kissed her head.

He vowed to take care her woman a hundres more years that night and doze off to sleep.

"All day I pray, that forever you'll stay and won't let our love fade away. Here what I say, whatever come our way, we'll be together come what may..."

❤when the sweet at bolero yet seryoso man       met 💛 the serious at girly yet corny woman    
will make a love as lovely as this. ❤💛