𝐚𝐜𝐭 𝐭𝐰𝐨

𝐈𝐓 𝐇𝐀𝐃 𝐁𝐄𝐄𝐍 𝐀𝐋𝐌𝐎𝐒𝐓 𝐀 𝐘𝐄𝐀𝐑 𝐒𝐈𝐍𝐂𝐄 the disappearance of will byers

𝐈𝐓 𝐇𝐀𝐃 𝐁𝐄𝐄𝐍 𝐀𝐋𝐌𝐎𝐒𝐓 𝐀 𝐘𝐄𝐀𝐑 𝐒𝐈𝐍𝐂𝐄 the disappearance of will byers. almost a year since the party when into the woods to find their friend, only to find a strange girl in an oversized t-shirt. almost a year since they had found out that arlo had abilities that people could only dream about. almost a year since eleven had disappeared. everything had gone back to normal. . . kinda. will and arlo would go to the lab every week to run some tests but for two different reasons. and now, arlo had these shadow powers that she was still learning about.

mike had become grumpy since eleven had disappeared, but everyone understood why. he had some kind of feelings for eleven, and he didn't get a chance to act on said feelings. arlo had said that it was love at first sight for the wheeler boy, lucas and dustin agreeing. speaking of love, steve and nancy had been officially together for almost a year as well, arlo being happy about that. but arlo secretly knew that there was more chemistry between nancy and jonathan, remembering how the two acted around each other last year. that and the fact that steve had been talking apollo williams for the longest amount of time — way before him and nancy even got together. they've always kinda been enemies, steve being the king of high school, and apollo being the bad boy that didn't care about anything. but arlo knew that it was something more.

but just when everyone had stopped looking over their shoulder, another inter-dimensional problem rises. what happens when everyone gets dragged back into something they never wanted to be apart of, dragging some new faces along with them.

ɴɴ ʀɢ ⇶⇶⇶ ʀʟʜʀʀɪɴɢɴ
(the rogue)

❝ʏᴏᴜ'ʀᴇ ᴛʜᴇ ғɪʀsᴛ ᴘᴇʀsᴏɴ ᴛᴏ ᴇᴠᴇʀ ʙʀᴇᴀᴋ ᴍʏ sᴄᴏʀᴇ

❝ʏᴏᴜ'ʀᴇ ᴛʜᴇ ғɪʀsᴛ ᴘᴇʀsᴏɴ ᴛᴏ ᴇᴠᴇʀ ʙʀᴇᴀᴋ ᴍʏ sᴄᴏʀᴇ.❞

ʀʏ ⇶⇶⇶ s ʜʀʀɪɴɢɴ
(the babysitter)