𝐧𝐢𝐧𝐞 - 𝐝𝐮𝐬𝐭𝐢𝐧'𝐬 𝐝𝐢𝐬𝐜𝐨𝐯𝐞𝐫𝐲

𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐧𝐢𝐧𝐞: 𝐝𝐮𝐬𝐭𝐢𝐧'𝐬 𝐝𝐢𝐬𝐜𝐨𝐯𝐞𝐫𝐲

❝sʜᴇ ᴅᴏᴇsɴ'ᴛ ᴇᴠᴇɴ sᴏᴜɴᴅ ʟɪᴋᴇ ᴛʜᴀᴛ.❞

❝𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐂𝐀𝐒𝐄 𝐎𝐅 𝐏𝐇𝐈𝐍𝐄𝐀𝐒 𝐆𝐀𝐆𝐄 𝐈𝐒 𝐎𝐍𝐄 of the great medical curiosities of all time

❝𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐂𝐀𝐒𝐄 𝐎𝐅 𝐏𝐇𝐈𝐍𝐄𝐀𝐒 𝐆𝐀𝐆𝐄 𝐈𝐒 𝐎𝐍𝐄 of the great medical curiosities of all time." mr.clarke started from the front of the classroom. arlo was once again sat at the back with max sat next to her. the boys were in their usual seats up from, a certain curly haired boy missing. "phineas was a railroad worker in 1848 who had a nightmarish accident. a large iron rod was driven completely through his head. phineas miraculously survived. he seemed fine. and physically, yes, he was. but his injury resulted in a complete change to his personality. so much so that friends that knew him started referring to him as 'no longer gage.'"

arlo had started tuning out what her favorite teacher had been saying, staring out the window. she hadn't gotten any sleep last night, and was trying her hardest to stay awake in the class. but the longer she heard mr.clarke go on about the american crowbar case, the more heavier her eyes would get. the door slamming open and bouncing off the wall is what made the girl jump awake, her head snapping over to the door to see dustin standing there. max heard the girl jump, her eyes flicking over to look at her worriedly. arlo just sent her a small smile.