𝐬𝐢𝐱 - 𝐚𝐫𝐥𝐨 𝐡𝐚𝐬 𝐩𝐨𝐰𝐞𝐫𝐬

𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐬𝐢𝐱: 𝐚𝐫𝐥𝐨 𝐡𝐚𝐬 𝐩𝐨𝐰𝐞𝐫𝐬

❝sʜᴇ sʜᴜᴛ ᴏɴᴇ ᴅᴏᴏʀ!❞

𝐖𝐇𝐄𝐍 𝐒𝐇𝐄 𝐎𝐏𝐄𝐍𝐄𝐃 𝐇𝐄𝐑 𝐄𝐘𝐄𝐒, 𝐀𝐑𝐋𝐎 furrowed her eyebrows

𝐖𝐇𝐄𝐍 𝐒𝐇𝐄 𝐎𝐏𝐄𝐍𝐄𝐃 𝐇𝐄𝐑 𝐄𝐘𝐄𝐒, 𝐀𝐑𝐋𝐎 furrowed her eyebrows. she wasn't on the couch back in mike's basement. instead she was inside of a white room, sitting at a metal table. she looked around the room, her eyes landing on the window that was to her left. she was confused to see that it wasn't her reflection in the one sided window. instead, it was eleven's. the sound of a chair scraping front of her made arlo flinch, her head snapping forward to see a man with white hair sitting.

"i said are you ready to start, eleven?" the man asked, arlo - eleven nodding her head.

the girl closed her eyes as she sucked in a deep breath. she opened them, her eyebrows furrowing when she saw that she was no longer in the white room. she was now being led down a hallway, two guard holding her by the arms as she tried to get out of their grip. screams left her mouth as she looked back at the man with white hair.

"papa! papa!" eleven cried, hot tears streaming down her cheeks as she looked back at the older man.

the two men threw her into the room, quickly shutting the door behind her. eleven whimpered when the room went completely dark. suddenly, eleven was no longer in the dark room. she was now back in the same place that she - i mean, arlo had dreamt about the night prior. arlo looked down to see that she was back to herself, wearing a pair of jeans, some converse, and a pink blouse. she looked around, a red lightning bolt flashing through the sky as thunder clapped, making everything around turn red for a few seconds before it went dark again. she wanted to move, to go explore, but it was like her feet was glue to the ground.