4

Pete's P.O.V:

I honestly don't remember how I managed to go back to my apartment.

It was as if I was in a daze.

But when I woke up the next morning I was in my room laying down on my side as I hugged the bolster tightly.

I went to eat breakfast before going to college.

My grandmother wasn't there by the time I woke up so I guessed that she went to the shop.

I left the apartment and closed the door behind me.

I saw Vegas's car parked downstairs then he himself walked over to it wearing his college uniform.

He didn't notice me standing there.

And I was honestly thankful for his indifference because I was still overwhelmed by what happened yesterday.

So I just made my way to the bus stop.

(Two weeks later)

Pete's P.O.V:

I took off my clothes and sat down on the warm filled bathtub then closed my eyes and leaned my head back as I started to relax in the water.

The bite mark Vegas left on my shoulder was almost faded now.

I started rubbing my hand on the bite mark and scratching it in an attempt to irritate it even more.

But it was just a mark he left on me not the actual thing.

I felt a bit humiliated about the fact that I only came from the fingering...But I still think it wasn't so bad.

My mind recalled it vividly as if it was everlasting...

Vegas's smirk as he looked down on me...The way my body shivered under his touch...

I ruffled my hair in frustration and slammed the surface of the water in annoyance.

I shouldn't feel this way...It was just a simple warning so I won't go into his apartment again.

I turned my head to the side and looked at the bite mark on my shoulder once again.

It was growing red from my earlier scratching.

Then turned to look at my dick.

I was feeling quite experimental...So...I reached out and started rubbing it with my fingertips.

I leaned my head back as I continued what I was doing and closed my eyes as I tried to recreate that sensation again.

I let out a low a moan as I felt myself growing harder.

Then I slipped my first finger in.

But then I stopped.

"This is stupid" I said to myself.

What the fuck am I doing?

I decided that it'd be better to just shower then go to bed.

I had to go study with Porsche and Tem tonight anyway so I need to be prepared.