21

A.N: ⚠️ ⚠️ This chapter will have mature content ⚠️ ⚠️

__________________________________________________________________________________

Pete's P.O.V:

I woke up to the sound of the door opening so I sat up immediately.

Vegas walked into the room and closed the door behind him.

"What are you doing just sitting there? Come on let's eat" He said.

I nodded and followed him out of the room.

"The man in the room over there...Was he one of your targets?" I asked.

He nodded.

"Yes" He said then went back to eating.

I sighed heavily and facepalmed.

"Can we at least bury him?" I asked.

He looked up at me.

"I mean...I get that it's your revenge and all but he's still a human...Can't you have mercy on him even after killing him? That's the least you should do" I said.

He sighed heavily and nodded.

"Fine...Let's have him buried" He said.

I nodded in agreement.

"Where should we do that though?" He asked.

"We should find a way to get him out quietly without causing any suspicion we need a huge bag" I said.

"I have a bag in the car" He said.

Then went to get it.

After sometime we were driving to the mountain.

It took almost three hours by car to go there then we both got off when we reached the trees area.

Then Vegas opened the car trunk and we both took the bag out and grabbed the shovels and started digging.

After some time we made a big enough hole and Vegas opened the bag and I helped him take the body out of the bag and we both lowered it down the hole.

"Let's go back" He said.

"Do we even have enough gas? Let's just stay at some motel here then buy some gas tomorrow" I said.

"How much money do you have left?" He asked.

I took out the wallet to check.

"I got some money from my grandmother's account...But I'm keeping it for food" I said.

He sighed heavily and took out his wallet.

"The money Kinn sent me is almost over" He said.

I sighed heavily and facepalmed.

"The food and gas is on you then...We'll use my money for the motel overnight stay then I can withdraw money from her account next week" I said.