26

Vegas's P.O.V:

I blinked twice.

"What?" I asked frowning.

Pete sighed heavily and put his hands on my shoulders.

"Vegas...Forget your revenge and come with me...It'll be better if you..." He started.

I removed his hands off my shoulders.

"I'll pretend that this conversation never happened" I said.

"What?" He asked.

"Come eat" I said.

"Vegas" Pete said.

"What? Do you know what you're saying? Forget my revenge? I'll never do that" I said angrily.

"But I just wanted..." He started.

"Pete...If you want to leave...Go ahead...I won't force you to stay if you don't want to" I said.

"I want you to come with me" He said.

"As what? The wanted serial killer? I'll be hanged the second I reveal my face again...Did you really think it'll be that easy?" I asked.

"My grandmother will understand...I'm sure she'll if we explain it to her" Pete said.

I chuckled in disbelief.

"Why do you want to leave? I thought you said you were happy...Or were you lying?" I asked.

"What? No I wasn't" He said.

I sighed heavily and nodded.

"I'm not going to leave...If you want to leave then go ahead...I won't blame you...You deserve better maybe take Praew with..." I started.

"Why are you bringing her up now?" He asked.

"What? Don't you think she'd make a better partner for you? She's a girl...Your girlfriend...You can marry her and..." I started.

But he slapped me.

"I don't know what to say to you anymore" He said.

Then walked past me.

I started crying.

Kinn's P.O.V:

I went to the police station with Tankul to confirm it for ourselves.

"His car strayed and fell off the bridge...He rolled down a hill and died of blood loss caused by severe injuries we're really sorry for your loss" The officer at the autopsy room said.

I removed the white sheet covering the body and started crying when I saw Kim's face.

Tankul hugged him and started crying.

"Kim...No...KIM WAKE UP...STOP PLAYING AROUND THIS ISN'T FUNNY...You prick...You can't do that" Tankul said sobbing hysterically as he hugged Kim's body close to him.

Then he turned to me.

"This has to be a nightmare right? Kinn...Say something" Tankul said.

I looked at the floor trying to stop my own tears.