12

Kinn's P.O.V:

I looked between Porsche and Pete

"Alright...Fine...I'll tell you what happened" I said.

Then sighed heavily.

"Vegas and his mother were kidnapped by a psychopath...When Vegas was six...His mother was killed during the kidnapping...We found Vegas four years after that" I said.

"He stayed with the psychopath for four whole years?" Pete asked obviously shocked.

I nodded.

"My father made further investigation about it but he kept silent about it so I don't know much except that Vegas's mother was drugged and raped...Until she finally died during one of those...Nights" I said.

Porsche pursed his lips into a thin line.

Pete sighed heavily and brushed his hair back.

"That doesn't make sense at all...Why were they kidnapped in the first place?" Pete asked.

I shook my head.

"I don't know" I said.

Then sighed heavily and brushed my hair back.

"But what I know is that when we finally found Vegas he was barely alive after enduring severe abuse" I said.

(Flashback ten years ago)

I was in my room trying to get my father to tell me more about what happened.

I mean...After four whole years of looking my cousin was finally found.

But dad just refused to tell us anything.

"Papa...Tell us what happened? Is Vegas coming to play with us soon?" Kim asked.

Our father shook his head.

"Children...I don't think it's a good idea to see him now...You should wait for him until he starts feeling better" He said.

Tankul rolled his eyes.

"Just tell us what happened papa...It's not like..." Tankul started but papa gave him a glare.

So Tankul stopped talking.

As soon as Vegas was found he was immediately taken to a hospital.

But that was two weeks ago...Is his condition really that horrible?

I decided to wait for a while longer.

Maybe papa will tell us then.

A month later I decided that I've had enough with waiting.

So I sneaked into P'Chan's car when it was time for the hospital visit.

I was determined to see if he was alright or not...

I waited until my father walked into the room and stood near the closed door.

Then the door opened after some time and I hid behind a wall as soon as my father walked out of the room.

He went to get some food because I heard him talking about it on the phone.

P'Chan was waiting in the car.