30

A.N: Thank you for the support I really appreciate it and I'm really glad you like the book so much.

⚠️ ⚠️This chapter is going to be a bit scary in case you don't like extreme violent scenes⚠️ ⚠️

______________________________________________________________________________________________________

Kinn's P.O.V:

Kim raised a gun to our father's head.

Our father turned to him shocked.

"Kim" Our father said.

"He did die father...His heart stopped for just a few seconds...But it was enough to remove the heart monitor...Thankfully adrenaline does miracles" I said.

Kim sat down next to our father while still holding the gun.

"My car did flip...And I did get injured but...Before I came here I told Kinn everything...I knew that I might die that's why...As soon as I managed to make it out of the car...An ambulance took me in immediately" Kim said.

"The casket is empty...The cremated body was of another person from the autopsy room" I said.

Then sat down on my father's other side and sighed heavily.

"Making him appear as a dead person was difficult...Because we had to put him in a self induced coma at his state then move him somewhere else with proper care until he finally woke up...Hmmm...It was a crazy and difficult plan but it worked just fine" I said smiling.

Then patted his shoulder.

"You raised us well father...You know why? Because that whole idea and the whole act was designed by none other then Tankul" I said.

Then chuckled and shook my head.

"Such good actors we are right? The three of us played you" Kim said.

"Did you really think we'll let you have it your way? Enough of that though...We came here to finish this" I said.

Then took out another gun and raised it to him.

"You'll come with us and you won't try anything funny or we'll bash your head right here and now" Kim said.

Then we walked him downstairs and into the car parked outside.

(Meanwhile)

Pete's P.O.V:

I screamed in pain as I felt the electric current surging through me again.

"Don't you think you should be taught a lesson?" The freak in front of me asked.

I started laughing as soon as he stopped electrocuting me.

"You're still laughing?" He asked.

"Of course I'm laughing...I'm laughing at you because you're such a loser" I said.

"You still haven't learned your lesson yet huh? What do you think I should do to you then?" He asked.

Then started electrocuting me again.