Epilogue

(Two years later)

Pete's P.O.V:

It has been two years since everything happened.

And in those two years we all moved on pretty fine.

Kinn's company became more and more successful.

Not just that but he managed to secure good investments with his two friends as his partners.

Now that we're all graduates Vegas started working as Kinn's secretary as always planned.

And me and Porsche got jobs as physicians at the same hospital.

No one talked about the incident anymore and the revolution died as it should have...

Me and Vegas moved in together in a nice house with a big garden and bought a cat which he called Gray.

My grandmother went to live with Porsche's parents after putting our house in Chumpon and the apartment complex in Bangkok for rent.

Porchay and Kim decided to stay in Chumpon for good as Porchay continued with online college.

He and Kim and Macau opened a small YouTube channel with Kim as the singer and Macau as the video editor.

I walked into our room after I was done showering and brushing my teeth.

Vegas was working on something on his laptop as Venice did some climbing.

I chuckled and shook my head at this energetic child.

He looked up as soon as I walked into the room.

Then took off his glasses and brushed his hair back before standing up

"I forgot to feed Gray" He said.

"It's fine I already did that" I said.

He raised an eyebrow.

"Well...I'm done with work and you?" I asked.

"Just finished" He said as he stretched his limps.

"So...What do you want to do now?" I asked.

"Hmmm...I wonder" He said.

Then walked over to me.

"How about...We start with taking that off?" He asked as he reached out to remove the belt of my bathrobe.

"Hmmm...Did you shower yet?" I asked.

"Nah" He said chuckling.

"Well...Who said that I can't shower twice in a day?" I asked.

He chuckled and shook his head then took my hand and led me to the bathroom.

We stood naked under the shower together as we kissed as if our lives depended on it.

Because...

In life there are...Different types of thrills...

But...The thrill that comes with love...What can it be?

One must bite the apple to know that.