46

Kinn's P.O.V:

I was spending the night with Porsche at the hospital when I woke up the next morning to the sound of my phone ringing.

"Is this mr Kinn Anakin Theerapanyakul?" The voice on the other end asked.

"Yes...That's me who is this?" I asked.

"I'm doctor Dao I was responsible for your father's treatment...I sadly inform you that he passed away just a few hours ago...I called you so you can start the proper procedures" The doctor said.

"Alright...Thank you...I'll stop by the hospital with my brothers to start the legal thing" I said.

"We'll be waiting" The doctor said.

Then I hung up.

I called Kim after that.

But his phone didn't pick up.

"Porsche...I'm sorry something came up I have to go back home" I said.

He nodded.

I gave him a hug before leaving the room.

I made my way to the bus stop because Kim took his car last night then took the bus back home.

I saw Kim watching TV in the living room.

He turned to me as soon as I walked over to him.

"The hell did you do?" I asked.

He nodded to himself and stood up.

"The hell did I do?" He asked.

"Kim...This isn't funny...You killed our father it's..." I started.

"Who tried to kill us" Kim said cutting me off.

"This wasn't how you should have dealt with the problem" I said angrily.

Then grabbed his collar.

He grabbed my collar in return.

"So what? I should have just waited for him to use his money to bail himself out and come back to get us?" He asked.

"There's law and proper punishment...He would have got the proper punishment if you waited" I said.

"I don't believe that...You don't believe that...The only power in this world is money it's even more powerful then law and order...That's why no one cared about poor little Vegas when he got kidnapped and started to fear him when he got out of the shitpit and that's why our father wasn't worried about punishment do you understand?" Kim asked.

Then removed my hands off his collar and pushed me back.

"I'll tell you what's more powerful then money...It's this" He said.

Then pointed at his head.

"As long as you have this nothing else matters do you understand? Big brother?" He asked.

I shook my head.

"If this continues then you're no longer a human you're an..." I started.