Movie night

Jerome in the media

Jerome p.o.v

Damn I don't want Faith fucking with none of my boys, cause I don't want her to get hurt in the process. But her stubborn Ass don't listen to me. I gotta talk to Treyvon today, to set some things straight cause ain't no body going to hurt my sister. On the other hand I'm really feeling Lia, but that's my bro sister, and I don't roll that way. I gotta figure this shit out.
End of p.o.v

Faith p.o.v

I really think me and Treyvon will work out. I know I don't believe in that love crap, but I can like him....a lot, right? Its not like we in a realtionship it's just the movies. I know Jerome don't like this because he work for him but I want to see how far this goes........
End of p.o.v

It was now 6:00 and we were all getting ready to go to the movies. I decided to put on my blue sweater crop top with my high wasted pants and blue vans. Lia wanted to match with me so she put on her purple sweater crop top with her cut up high wasted pants and her purple vans. Star wanted to do her own thing and put on her red Mickey mouse shirt with her cargos pants and her bulls over broadway 10's. I decided to text Treyvon, and tell him I was ready. He text me back with a Smiley face and said he was on his way. Since he has a car, we decided to make him take us instead of Jerome. We all went downstairs to wait and then we heard the door opening it was Jerome and Antonio.

"Hey wassup ladies" Jerome said while jumping on top of me on the couch

"Get your fat Ass off of me" I yelled while he put all his heavy weight on me

"Im not fat, I'm delicious" as he said that. Lia mumbled hell yea, and he heard and gave her a smile. She blushed, while Antonio just started laughing

"Man what's so funny" Jerome said getting up and sitting next to me

"Nah man it's nothing" We all started laughing at lia and Jerome, until the bell rang. I got up to answer it and it was Treyvon and Malachi. I hugged Treyvon while blushing and invited him inside.

"Wassup boss, wassup Antonio" Treyvon said while walking inside

"Whats up" Jerome said coldly I looked at him and gave him a face and he saw my reaction

"Man I'm sorry I had a long day wassup my nigga" Jerome said while putting on a fake smile and dapping Treyvon

"Its ight man I know it's hard"

"OK let's go" I said breaking the silence, they all agreed and we said goodbye to Antonio and Jerome and left. Our ride to the movie theatre was fun. We Was bumping to music and talking. And then my song k camp blessing came on, and I started singing along.

"Damn girl, you got a voice on you" Treyvon said. I stopped singing and started blushing

"You got ole girl blushing" Star said while talking to Malachi

"Shut up" I told Star

"Nah it's ok, don't be embarrassed cause you got Trey blushing odee on the phone" Treyvon just laughed and kept driving. As soon as we got there, we didn't have to wait in a long Ass line. We just got in the front and got our tickets. We decided to see fast and Furious 7. We sat through the whole movie laughing and tyrese. We cried at the end, even Malachi and Treyvon started crying. We got out the movie theatre and it was like around 9:30. Lia said she was tired and that she just wanted to go home and sleep. We all agreed, sadly and went in the car. Lia, Malachi and Star felt asleep in the back, and that left me and Treyvon.

"So how did you like the movie?" Treyvon asked

"It was good, really funny tho"

"Yea it was"

"I peeped you crying at the end"

"Nah I wasn't crying, I just caught something in my Eye"

"That's a lame excuse" I said while laughing and punching him in his arm

"Damn, you got some hands on you" he said faking that it hurt

"Yea OK, w.e" we talked until we got to Lia house. I woke up Everybody in the back and they got up. Lia and Star went in the house and I got out and said Goodnight to Treyvon and Malachi.I got in the house and took my shower while Lia and Star was knocked out on the bed. As soon as I got out and put my clothes I saw my phone blinking.
Trey-I had a good time tonight. Maybe next time we could do it by ourself
ME-Maybe we could. And I had a good time too
Trey-That will be nice....
We talked forbthe whole night until ibfell alseep on him. I really had strong feelings for him.