Treyvon who?

Treyvon in the media.

Star's P.o.V

I know Lia and Faith doesn't like D'angelo but I love him. They think that me and Malachi going to hook up, but Im not with that, he's just going to be the side nigga, nothing serious. Faith going to see how im feeling with D'angelo, because I know that if she hook up with Treyvon, he aint going to be treating her right. Not saying that D'angelo not treating me right, but he got his ways. Treyvon fine as hell as soon as he hook up with Faith, ima try to get in his pants then She'll come crying to me and going back to him and that's when she'll get it her feelings hurt........

End of P.o.V

I woke up to the vibration of my phone. It was Treyvon asking me if every thing was good with my phone. I looked at it and rolled my eyes and started blushing. I got up without replying and went to take a shower. When I got out, I threw on my usually outfit, a sweats and a sports bra and went down stairs. I saw lia cooking breakfast with her back turned to me and I ran and jumped on her back.

"Bitch, what the Fuck is wrong with you" she screamed as she looked at her pancakes on the floor

"Sorry, I couldn't resist doing that, Where's star?" I said while stealing one of her pancakes

"She still sleeping, you heard from Treyvon"

"Treyvon who?" She looked at me and rolled her eyes

"You know Damn well, who Treyvon is, you know you couldnt resist his sexy lips" I looked at her and rolled my eyes and went upstairs. I saw my phone blinking and it was Treyvon again, he asked me if I could hang. I decided to text him back.
Me-Yea everything cool, and what you tryna do today

Trey-That's good. And anything that won't get me in trouble by your bro

Me-Lol regardless anything you do, you will get in trouble by him

Trey-Going to the movies will get me in trouble?

Me-We already planned to go today, but you want to come with all of us?

Trey-Yea that will be cool. Umm gotta ask you sum real quick

Me-Yea, what is it?

Trey-Your friend Star taken? Its for Malachi

Me-Umm if he wants to know.....he gotta ask her

Trey-Lol ight see you later

I didn't reply back to him after that. I got up from my bed and saw Lia looking at me while I was just smiling.

"He coming to the movies with us, ain't he?" I looked down and started blushing and she just ran and jumped on me and we both fell on the bed waking up Star. She just stared at us and kiss her teeth and went in the bathroom. We continued laughing and went down stairs to continue making breakfast. Star finally came downstairs and joined us. We all sat down and watched t.v until it was time for us to get ready for the movies.

SORRY IT TOOK SO LONG...PLZ DONT LEAVE ME HANGING....I WILL UPDATE MORE OFTEN FROM NOW ON....LIKE COMMENT AND VOTE