You got to have a little Faith

Jerome P.O.V
Its been a month and tomorrow is Faiths birthday and she's been in and out most of the time. The baby is doing Ok, but we haven't really had time to tell her when been going on since every time she wakes up five minutes later shes back to sleep. The doctors been treating her and they said she will have a full recover by tomorrow. Faith is really lucky since she's going to wake up on her birthday. Star has been arrested after her ribs was back to normal, she has 25 years. D'angelo died a few days later due to brain damage and kidney failure. Treyvon is here everyday, like he never leaves unless I have a job for him, Antonio and I have been in and out and Lia comes by everyday after school. We all excited that shes finally going to wake up.
"Hey baby, what you doing" I looked up at Lia who was getting ready to leave

"Looking at all these bills we have to pay, lucky thing my father left us with loads of money plus I'm working my share"

"Babe, don't worry about that know, Faith is finally going to fully wake up in about 12 hours plus its going to be her birthday"

"Yea, thats the thing its her birthday and im going to have to explain everything to her, when she wakea up shes going to see the baby bump and freak out, its her birthday she shouldnt have to go through this"

"I know baby, but you have all of us, and Treyvon is a really great guy, hes going to help take care of the baby"I got up and and was getting ready to walk out and then I whispered she had her whole life ahead of her, I saw Lia eyes fulled with tears as I locked the door to get ready
Treyvon p.o.v
I really love Faith. I've been going to the hospital filling her room up with Flowers and balloons, waiting for the day she wakes up. Im ready to be there for her and the baby, I hope she decides to keep it.
"Visiting hours are now" the nurse told me

"I walked in the room and made the balloons go up in the here with the rest of them and I placed the Teddy bear and flowers anywhere I could find space. I sat down next to her and started getting comfortable when Lia and Jerome walked in.

"Wassup man" Jerome said sitting down in the couch

"Nun boss just waiting for her to wake up"

"The docters says in like a few more hours, you don't have to wait for that long"

"I know but I just want to wait just in case she wake up a little bit earlier"

"Ok ok, so when she wakes up and decides to keep the baby, are you still thinking about being with her?"

"Ofcourse boss, even though i didnt know her for that long I love her"

"She has that type of effect on people" Lia said smiling