Getaway

D'angelo in the media

I woke up to screaming downstairs. I tried to get up from my bed but I just fell right back down. I guess all that crying, made my head hurt. I heard footsteps coming towards the door, and then they started banging. The door burst open and three masked people came in and put I bag over my head and started kicking my stomach. I felt myself being lift up and put in a car, and then all I saw after that was darkness.

Jerome P.o.V
Lia called me crying on the phone saying that star and Faith isn't answering their phone. I called ma to see if everything was Alright and she said yea, her and Faith just got into an argument about Treyvon and her having sex. I never knew they we're doing all od that, now I'm glad I invited him to the trap. I told Lia yo come here to, so we could get to the bottom of this.
*knock knock*
"Come in" I said, I looked up and saw that it was Lia and I got up and hunged he'd and kissed her on the cheek.

"Have you heard from faith, or Star"

"Yea Faith is OK she probably in her room blasting music. She got into an argument with ma" she loojed at me and sighed

"That explains why she hasn't been answering my phone, what about Star?"

"Theres no word about her yet, my boys said that they say her with that D'angelo nigga around 9:00"

"That was like 3hours ago, and she hasnt been answering my calls like what th fuck. Ive been trying to reach her since 4:00 and she...." I stopped her with a kiss, so she could calm down. We heard a knock and saw that it was Antonio. Lia stepped back with her cheeks red and Antonio started laughing.

"Ayo, I got Treyvon for you" I went back to my seat and told Treyvon to come

"Hey boss, wassup you wanted to see me"

"Yea, what's this I hear about you having sex with my sister" His eyes got wide and so did Lia's and Antonio just stood there ready to get up and duff Treyvon. Lia stopped him and looked at me.

"Faith is not having sex with Treyvon who told you that" via screamed

"Yea boss I'm not, I really like Faith and I wouldn't disrespect you like that" Treyvon said while getting up

"My ma siad...." Lia cut me off

"Now you know why Faith was mad...you should know your siater is better than that" Lia said folding her hands. I sighed realizing that she had a point.

"Look sorry man, I just dont want to see my sister getting hurt. Im giving you a chance here dont break her heart or ill bust a cap in your ass" Treyvon shook her head in agreement and then got up and headed for the door

"One more thing boss, did you hear from Faith all night. Cause she not answering my text or calls"

"She probably tired of your Ass, and plus you got her in trouble" Antonio started laughing until Latrell their head of security bussed in the door

"What do you want Latrell"

"Boss, you have to come see this" We all ran to the security room and looked at the t.v. It was a video of my house around 12:00, we saw people bursting I the house and fifteen minutes later coming out with Faith with a bag over her head. My eyes started turning red and I was heated. Lia was crying and Antonio was trying to calm her down and Treyvon loomed like he was about to go mad. I stormed out the house and got into my car and drove off. Antonio ran after me and jumped in his car with Lia and drove behind me and Treyvon did the same and he took Malachi with him. When we got there we saw that the door was busted open. I went inside and saw tiny drops of blood heading towards the living room. It stopped by the couch facing the t.v. I walked up and the I couldn't believe my eye's. I fell down and started crying my eyes out. Antonio, lia, Treyvon, and Malachi finally came and Lia saw me on the floor crying. She came and looked what I was looking at and she hugged me. Antonio couldn't even stand to see this, so he came and told me we have to go, but I couldn't, I know ma and I haven't gotten along very well but she was still the woman who gave birth to me and she loved us, and now she's gone. Who could have done this, I got up and out a blanket over her raped, and bloody body, she took a head shot.....she didnt deserve to go out like this. I was now getting heated and now I wanted the person who did this blood on my hands. I have to find my sister. We all left the house and I called the cops to make them find the body, she deserves a propper funeral. I got in my car and heard them calling my name but I ignored them. I speed down the street and they started following me. I didn't know where I was going but I have to find my sister I dont even know where to start.
End of P.O.V
Star's P.o.V
I was so mad when I heard Faith lying on my man like that, and she got Lia in the mix of it too. I don't want to see Lia get hurt, I just want to see Faith suffer. So I'm going to take every ounce of happiness in her life. I told D'Angelo what I heard and he told me that never happened and the we had some good Ass sex. Lia been calling me all day but I wasn't answering her because I wanted to deal with Faith first. D'angelo had this plan to kidnap Faith so I was up for it. When we got there he mama wanted to be screaming and trying to call 911 so D'angelo tied her mouth and started beating her, and the he started fucking her, so I got a lil upset and shot her in the head, but I know he was only doing that to shut her up. After that we went upstairs with his friend and got Faith. I started kicking her in the stomach and then we left. I finally got her where I want her and they will never find her I'm going to go back to my normal life and be supportive and they will never suspect a thing.