Your speaking to my kidnapper

3 weeks later
Jerome p.o.v

"I hope you find her, and I'm sorry for your lost" I looked at Star and hugged her, I never like her but she was always by my sister side. We we're at my mothers funeral and a lot of people from her job showed up. Lia, Antonio, Star, Treyvon, and Malachi have been helping me with the funeral and trying to find Faith. None of my boys heard anything. No one knows what happen that night. Honestly I want them niggas head, when I find her. I need my sister back. Lia has Barely ate or spoken more than a few words a day. I know Faith was like a sister to Antonio so he's taken it pretty hard to. Treyvon have been busting his butt to find Faith, all he do is be on the streets with Malachi looking for Faith. God knows what Star has been doing with her time lately. I can't imagine what Fifi is going through I miss her.

Star's P.O.V

"Stop, please stop, your hurting me" I watched has D'angelo beat Faith. I enjoyed every minute of it

"Baby can I it her know" he shook his head and I went down and started beating her

"Star how could you do this to me" Faith said weakly

"Because I'm tired of your Ass ruining my life"

"Your just a...trifling Bitch" she spat in my face and then I started beating her again. D'angelo joined and then she kicked him in the balls and tried to run upstairs from the basement. D'angelo got up in pain and caught her. He dragged her pants of and started raping her.

"OMG, stop, no no please no stop"she tried to kick him off but it wasnt working, he had a tight grip on her. He started to insert inti her from the back and she started to scream. He started pumping faster and faster inside of her and then he came. He got up and tied her back up and then grabbed me and started kissing me. I was already horny from that episode he just pulled, so I gave in. He pulled my clothes of has Faith was forces to watch. He sat up and position me to Suck his dick. I grabbed it and then started stroking it and then I put it in my mouth, I started moving up and down and I heard him moaning, so i know i was doing a good job. I stopped and the he started to put his dick inside of me and he pumped it inside of me and we both started moaning we climaxed together and then we caught our breath. Faith looked at us with disgust. I ripped the tape off her mouth and she spat on me.

"You fucking disgust me, Lia and Jerome will figure you out sooner or later"

"Its been three weeks, dont you think they woukd have found you already, and you say sooner or later as if your going to live to see that long" She started crying like a big baby so i went upstairs to take a bath. I left D'angelo down there to do anything he want with her. It was time to get ready and go cheer Lia up, its about time she stopped getting all worked up for that bitch.

Lia P.o.V
The funeral is over and where back to the same routine. Were staying at my house because Jerome house bring back to much memories. Its been over 3 weeks and we still have nothing on Faith. She cant be found anywhere. Jerome been going crazy.

"Hey, Lia get out of bed, you need some fresh air" I looked up at her and sighed

"I cant, shes still missing Star and we cant find her"

"I know you had a crush on her, and she's your boyfriend sister, but its been so long now, dont yall ever consider that shes dead, they did kill her mother"

"Shut up! How could you say that, shes not dead and shes more like a sister to me, more than you could ever be, what have you been doing? Are you even trying to find her?" I looked at her with tears coming out my eyes, I have to get myself to get her and act like I care

"Of course I care, she was my friend to, and I have been. Ive been trying to hold myself together because I just lost one of my best friends" Lia looked at me as I started to fake cry. She held me and we stood there until Jerome came in. Lia got up and ran to him.

"Hey baby, you heard anything yet" I saw from the corner of my eye the looks Star had on her face when I said that but I chose to ignore it.

"No, everybody is saying they don't know anything, I need to find her Lia" I hugged him and kissed him

"We will find her"

"Or maybe she's dead" Star whispered Jerome broke our kiss and charged after Star

"What did you just say? Huh? Shea not fucking dead" I grabbed him and that when Antonio and Treyvon ran upstairs

"Whats going on?" Antonio asked looking confused

"This Bitch just said that Faith was dead man"

"Don't call me a fucking Bitch, and y'all need yo come to your fucking senses, and look at the possibilities, you mama dead and she probably dead to" Jamal went right after her but all three of us stopped him

"Look star I think you should leave, now" I said while trying to hold Jerome back. Star left cursing up a storm.

"Maybe she was right, maybe Faith is dead" Jerome said

"No man she cant be, she just cant I'm not giving up" Treyvon said while storming out the room

"Baby, she not dead, don't listen to Star"

"I just hope she's not, I can't lose her too, she all I got left"

"I know baby, I know"