Chapter 1

Come on Y/N. It's just a new school. You'll be fine.

"Hello, everyone" I said with a nervous smile, "My name is Y/N. I hope we can all be friends."

"Alright then, Y/N you will sit over there by the window."

Introduction is over with. Now I have to survive... the rest of the school day...

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I was walking over to the cafeteria when it was lunch break when someone came running up to me and gave a playful slap on the back.

"Hey! You're the new girl right? My name's Hu Tao! Come on!"

Hu Tao grabbed my hand and she dragged me over to her group of friends. Luckily I had packed my own lunch today so I wouldn't have to go get my food and look for Hu Tao.

"Guys! I brought the new girl!"

"Oh it's Y/N! Hi!"

It was Xiangling. Xiangling and I have known each other for quite some time now because our families are pretty close.

"Hi, Xiangling."

"Okay! Shush everyone! We're doing our introductions now!"

"You were being the loudest, my liege."

"Shut up, Xingqiu! Anyways as you already know, my name's Hu Tao!"

"I don't think I have to introduce myself, but I'm Xiangling."

"Xinqiu at your service, my liege."

"I'm Chongyun. If anyone bothers you, just let me know."

"My name's Ganyu. It's nice to meet you."

"I am Keqing."

"..."

A boy with teal hair just sat there as he continued eating his food. Everyone looked towards him, expecting him to introduce himself. He glared back at everyone before sighing.

"Xiao."

"Uh... my name's Y/N. It's nice to meet all of you."

I spent the rest of my lunch time with everyone. They were an interesting bunch, but it was fun. All of us then went to our next classes after exchanging phone numbers.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

👻Hu Tao👻

Hu Tao

Y/N

what class are you finishing with?

Y/N

i have uh...

wait lemme check

uhm... social studies

Hu Tao

oof 💀

can you meet up with everyone at the uh...

front gate after school?

we're going to go shopping 😀

Y/N

sure ig

Hu Tao