Chapter 21

(Your POV)*

"There's literally zero point in me being here. What do you want?"

The scene in front of me was like one of those scenes from movies when the main character gets kidnapped. Which is exactly what's going on right now. 

Tied to a chair? Check.

In a dark, gloomy room? Check.

Random people hiding in the shadows? Check.

"Didn't you say she would be useful?"

"We can use her for a numerous amount of ways. Trust me."

I yawned, wondering when I could get back home. Although the room was dark and gloomy, it was well kept and clean. There are two males and probably a lot more other guys.

A tall male with (h/c) hair and (e/c) eyes walked up to me and grabbed my chin. "You've got a pretty face, y/n. The old man really cared for you, huh?"

"Oh, hello. You must be my poor, abandoned older brother who has soooooo much authority in the Fatui. You are Xeno right?"

He let go of my chin and slapped me. I let out an offended scoff. "Why don't you help your dear brother, y/n?"

I laughed. "As if. I just met you."

"I'm sure my 'friend' here would LOVE to mess with your dear 'Kazu', wouldn't you, Scaramouche?" He replied turning back to face a shorter purple haired male. The so called Scaramouche had a wicked grin on his face as he looked outside the small window.

"Eh. I don't know about that. Kazuha and the others are quite strong you know? I'm sure they would be delighted to have a new play mate." I sarcastically said, leaning back in the chair for "Dramatic effects." 

Suddenly, I felt a sharp pain in my shoulder. I looked down to see a knife cutting through. "F*ck. More medical bills..." I joked, trying not to show any weakness.

"Until you cooperate you can expect more of this." Xeno whispered into my ear before throwing down the knife and casually walking out.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

(Xiao's POV)*

Zhongli was talking to me about some random stories or whatever when I heard frantic knocking on the door and someone spamming the doorbell.

"What do you-"

Kazuha grabbed onto my shoulders. He was clearly panicked. "Xiao, y/n's missing!"

"What?- It's those Fatui isn't it?"

Kazuha huffed. "Yeah. Probably..."

"It's not safe to barge into a Fatui hideout without a plan. Especially since the person you are going after is most likely with a harbinger." 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

(Your POV)*

It's noisy... What's going on...?

"Y/n- wak- up- ar- ou- alrigh-"

I felt myself fall out of the chair and into someone's arms. I grabbed onto the person tightly as they carried me, running to who knows where?

"Xiao, come on!"

"Just get her out first, Kazuha. Damn it!"

Oh. It's Kazuha and Xiao. I figured as much.

I laughed. "You're so... stupid... Kazu."

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Man. I didn't think I would be able to survive being stabbed 4 times. I felt like I was dying." I groaned as Albedo was rebandaging me.

"That was quite reckless of you, y/n."

"Huh? As far as I'm concerned, they would've asked me to join them or I don't know, put people in danger! I know I'm stupid, but come on, Albedo. Praise me a little, would ya?"

"I'm not going to praise you for letting yourself be stabbed 4 times, y/n."

I puffed out my cheeks, annoyed. 

"Every time you've been in the hospital, you've been on the verge of death, y/n. That's not something to be praised."

"Hey, I've only been in the hospital twice for that reason now."

Albedo shook his head, which confused me. "Not according to your hospital records."

"You know what? Shut up. I don't want to think right now."

Albedo laughed and looked towards the door before looking back at me smiling. "Seems like your friends are here. I'll be taking my leave now."

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"At this point I already have a casket reserved for you, y/n!" Hu Tao giggled.

Chongyun reached into his pocket and took out a popsicle, which surprisingly hadn't melted, and handed it to me. "You should start taking care of yourself."

"Y/N I F*CKING SWEAR IF YOU HURT YOURSELF THIS BAD ONE MORE TIME, I'LL ACTUALLY GET A HEART ATTACK."

"C-calm down, Keqing." Ganyu squeaked as she pulled the angry purple-haired girl back.

The door burst open again. "TA-DA! I MADE YOU SOME BUISCITS Y/N! AND I BROUGHT YOUR BOYFRIEND!" Xiangling yelled, which earned some glares from nurses in the hall. "AAAAAHHH, CHONGYUN! Why did you give her the popsicle already...? I was going to give her the buiscits..."

I laughed, then saw Kazuha peek in. "Why are you just standing there, Kazu? Come in already!"

He glared at me before walking in. I felt a chill go down my spine. Kazuha was probably going to scold me...

"Wait! Kazu, don't scold me! I know I was stupid! Kazuuuuuuuu!" I nervously rambled. Once Kazuha reached the bedside, instead of scolding me he hugged me before pinching my cheek really hard. "OW OW OW OW! KAZU STOP!"

"This is payback for everything."

I rubbed my cheek, hoping it would ease the pain, which it didn't. Hu Tao, Ganyu, Keqing, and Xiangling had to leave early, but Venti, Xiao, and Aether came in right after. Xingqiu was typing away on his phone again, to which Xiao took his phone again. 

"If you go out there and two weeks later and I find out you are back in the hospital I swear I'll..."

"You'll what?" I teased Kazuha.

"I'll... ugh. I hate you..."

"I love you too, Kazu."

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A/N: I'm probably ending the story soon. :P