Bonus Chapter

A/N: If you saw the author's note at the end of special episode 2, sorry that isn't the official end. We forgot an important reunion.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Y/n, can I talk to you about something?"

"Sure, Aether. One sec... uh lemme put these papers away first."

I stuffed the pile of papers in one of the drawers and turned around. Aether had a serious expression on his face so I made sure to act serious as well. It's for the mood, alright? It would be kind of rude to talk all happy during a serious conversation.

"Alright, what did you need to talk about?"

"I know we have a concert coming up soon, but is it alright if I... took a few days off?"

I glanced at the schedule and nodded. We wouldn't be that busy for another week. Aether wasn't the kind of person to take breaks from work besides the group decided ones so I began to wonder what he would be doing.

"Did you find news about your sister?"

Surprised, Aether paused for a moment and with a hopeful smile he nodded. "A friend of mine told me that he saw someone who looked like me at the cafe near your house."

"That's wonderful! I really hope that it's her!"

"Thanks, Y/n."

"No problemo! I'll let Jean know you're taking a few days off. Don't worry about anything work related."

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

(Aether's POV)*

I gripped my phone, making sure it was the right place for the 20th time. Dain had texted me that he had seen Lumine working here. The cafe wasn't super big, but it definitely seemed like a place you could come to to get your mind off of things. A small bell rang as I opened the door and at the cashier was Lumine.

She looked up from the counter when she heard the bell ring and looked surprised. I was about to go up to her when she ran into the back. A worker nearby noticed and asked if I wanted them to go talk to Lumine for me. I nodded and sat at a nearby table.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

(Nobody's POV)*

"I can't see him! I've been missing all these years and if I suddenly showed up when he's doing so well... I just can't, okay?"

Lumine's co-worker sighed. After a while they gave up and went to tell Aether. He had a saddened expression when the worker went to him. They explained that Lumine did want to see him right now to which he dejectedly left the cafe.

Upon hearing the bell ring again, Lumine peeked her head out from the back and went to work again. She, too, wanted to see her brother again, but was afraid to make things bad for Aether.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The next day Kazuha opened the front door and found Aether standing there. Kazuha let him in hesitantly, silently hoping Aki wouldn't tackle Aether as soon as he entered. Y/n was still asleep, exhausted from work and taking care of two energetic children. She would get up later to accompany Kazuha to practice in the evening though.

Aether explained things to Kazuha about the previous events. Kazuha listened to the best of his ability as Aki and Sora yelled and ran around the house.

"Ugh... what the hell is happening down here?" a sleepy voice yawned.

"Oh Y/n! Did the children wake you up?"

"Mm... mornin. What's Aether doing here at..." Y/n looked at the clock, "at 10:13 in the morning?"

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

(One week later)*

"Starting after our next concert, Lumine will be helping us with designs in outfits, music videos, concert display, and other things." Y/n announced.

Lumine stood with a happy smile and Aether teased her about it. He got a punch in the guts. Of course they still argue, but they're doing a lot better now. You probably couldn't tell they had been separated for a long time.

"Y/N, THERE'S FINALLY ANOTHER GIRL HELPING OUT BESIDES JEAN! LIKE YOU WANTED!"

"I think that's obvious, Venti."

"XIAO, YOU NEED TO CONSIDER MY FEELINGS SOMETIMES!"

"Alright! Just because Jean isn't here for a while doesn't mean you guys can take it easy! Your break is almost over!"

The four nervously laughed before getting up and going back to practice. Y/n didn't feel the need to seriously watch over them and took the time to get to know Lumine. The two got along very well so there wasn't much of a problem.

At the end of the day, it was always great to see the twins do almost everything together. Aether now also has a rival for the position of Aki's favorite (besides Y/n and Kazuha.) Though, it does get a lot louder in the AN5MO room now that there is one more pair that have arguments. Y/n doesn't mind, but who knows what Jean will think when she comes back.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A/N: @gayinthedrain said they would riot if Aether didn't find his sister 😔 Anyways I've been thinking of a chapter like this or editing the special chapters so that Aether did find Lumine so yeah. Thank you 14k+ reads?! Like WOAH!