Chapter 6

"Good morning, class! As you all know, we have exactly one week until winter break, which also means we'll be working on a project for your final grade for the semester!" The teacher clapped her hands as the students around me all groaned. "Don't worry, we'll be doing partners though."

Everyone grew excited after the teacher said that and began looking for their friends. I didn't have Hu Tao with me in this class so she wouldn't be an option. The teacher explained the project to us. We were to find a group of two or three and ask around about different parts of Teyvat before turning in a poster about what we learned.

I felt a pair of hands pounce onto my shoulders and turned around to see two girls, Yoimiya and Amber.

"Y/N, let's do our project together!" Yoimiya exclaimed with a smile.

I nodded my head, "Sure!"

"Since we already have three people from three different places why don't we get information from each other first?" Amber asked.

"That's a great idea! I got the poster materials covered so don't worry guys!"

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Alright, now that we got some notes down already... why don't we split up and find some other people?" I requested.

Both Yoimiya and Amber nodded. Every class was doing this project as a way to get students to interact with each other so there were students in the hall interviewing others. I walked out with my notebook and looked for people I know. Yoimiya was doing notes on Mondstadt and Liyue, Amber doing Liyue and Inazuma, and I'm doing Mondstadt and Inazuma.

"Y/N!!!!"

I turned around and saw Venti running towards me. "Venti!" I waved.

"Y/N, okay. You're doing the project, right? Let's get information from each other!"

Venti and I interviewed each other about our homelands before we went to go find some other people.

"Oh right! Y/N, you should also ask Aether! He's been to every single place so it'll give you some more info!" Venti advised before running down the hall.

"Thanks!" I yelled.

I heard Aether had been traveling around so he could find his sister, who had gone missing.

There were a lot of people in the hallway so I decided to head towards the cafeteria, where there was more room. When I reached the cafeteria, I saw Kazuha, Aether, and Xiao.

"Xiao, are you sure you told Venti to meet us here?" Aether said shaking his head, disappointedly.

"I told him we were meeting up at the Cafeteria, okay? I don't know why he isn't here yet but don't blame me."

"Hey guys. I saw Venti earlier, I think he seems to be asking anyone he knows for the project."

"Hello, Y/N." Kazuha greeted.

"That moron..." Xiao replied with a disapproving look.

"Actually since you all are here, could I get information from you two?" I said signaling to Aether and Kazuha. "Sorry, Xiao. It's just we're both from Liyue so..."

"I understand. I'll go look for Venti." Xiao then walked off.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I looked down at my notebook. About 2-4 pages had been filled with notes and another page or two filled with sketches. Xiao had come back with Venti who was constantly apologizing to the grumpy boy. 

Amber came up behind me and surprised me. "Found you! We've been looking for you everywhere!"

"Sorry."

"Don't be! Come on, Yoimiya's waiting for us in the classroom! We're going to get some ideas for the poster now!" With that, Amber grabbed my hand and we ran off. I turned around and waved bye to the boys.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Sorry guys... I don't know how we're going to fit all of this information onto the poster board." Yoimiya said with a glum look.

I looked through our combined notes and my sketches before coming to a conclusion.

"Let's change some of our notes into drawings or pictures. We'll vary sizes and overlap some of them for a design. We can also put in little speech bubbles for some added information as well."

"That's a great idea!" Yoimiya and Amber yelled.

The three of us began to organize our information and separate the ones we could make into drawings/pictures. Just then, the bell rang and we exchanged numbers before going our own ways.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Jean scribbled down notes on her clipboard as the four boys practiced their songs. Occasionally, I would write something down, but only because Jean told me to. I didn't know what to write so I just wrote stuff like, "This is so cool." or "I don't know what I'm writing."

"Y/N, when I told you to write stuff down, I meant that you should write things that might be useful to the concert, like the placement of the members, loudness of the speakers, etc."

"Oh."