Chapter 2:The Great Breakout.

Monday 4th æpŕįł 4:30PM.

Narrator's POV.

Meanwhile back in the asylum, the SCP boys of the asylum were getting angrier and angrier because they haven't seen (Y/N) for two months. Puffy hasn't told them about (Y/N)s death yet but today has became a difficult day for anyone to study the SCPs. Heck even about seven scientists and twelve guards had died today so Puffy had no choice but to tell the SCPs the news. Yes she knows the consequences are there to face but she had a small feeling that they'll get over it eventually.

"I have an announcement to make to the SCPs, oh DreamXD please help me with this one".

Puffy whispered as she made it to her destination, which is the servaliance room. The servaliance room is a small room with two corner desks that has about twenty mini computer screens that shows the insides, the outsides and the cells of the SCP asylum. Not only that, inbetween the two desks are a mic that is connected to all speakers with a press of a button.

"Well here goes nothing".

Puffy muttered as she inhaled and exhaled. The SCPs are currently sitting in their cells, some are calm but worried, others are either vicious or angry. Puffy pressed the button to alert all of the SCPs that are in their cells at the moment.

"Attention all SCPs, it has come to my attention that you are all wondering why (Y/N) hasn't been back for two months for you".

Puffy started off as she noticed on the screens are the SCPs looking up at the hidden cameras. Some are either curious and worried while others are showing desperation and growing fearful for (Y/N). Puffy inhaled as she spoke the words that had destroyed them physically and emotionally.

"I'm sorry but (Y/N) has tragically died to DreamXD during the festival of life".

Puffy spoke as she looked at their reactions and saw the expressions that'll haunt her forever.

Tubbo looked emotionless and his smile had widened.

Ranboo seemed to have lost his friendly side and switched to his enderman side.

Karl seemed to have went insane and glared at the camera.

Badboyhalo had an angered look on his face as flames had appeared on the ground of his cell.

Skeppy is pissed off that his eyes started to glow red, along with the red vines reappearing on his neck.

GeorgeNotFound is upset that he lost (Y/N) but he had put the blame on anyone who had lead her to her demise.

Wilbur had a crazy look on his face that shows that he's going to blow up another country.

Techno had a crazy grin on his face as noticeable red mist had surrounded the insides of his cell.

Quackity had built up fury in his eyes as his smile had altered into a psychotic manner.

Jschlatt had an angered expression as he is planning on who to drug to death at the current moment.

Dream had hidden anger in his system as he is starting to blame his own sister for (Y/N)s downfall.

Tommyinnits eyes were twitching as his smile widened in a crazy manner.

Eret didn't know how to respond to the news as his hands had turned into fists in response.

Slimecicles usual green body had changed to red, indicating that he's angry.

Punz has started to shake as the eye of ender around his neck had changed to red, along with his eyes.

AweSamDude had no words or expressions to make as his mindset had told him of going back to his warden state.

Purpleds appearance of being a half alien had changed to a full alien as he started banging on the walls out of anger.

Connor had ran all over the cell and started laughing crazily but then broken down into angry sobs over the loss of (Y/N).

Callahan started crying softly, mumbling to himself that it was his fault and that he should have been there to stop it.

Puffy silently started crying softly but her tears didn't last long as then she could hear the outrages and shouts from the cells of the SCPs.

"Your lying Puffy!!!, she isn't dead!".

Wilbur shouted at the camera as Tubbo decided to join in with tears threatening to fall out of his eyes.

"Why didn't you stop Honey from getting killed?!, why Puffy why?!!".

Tubbo had shouted as Puffy sighed. She knew they wouldn't take it lightly but she knows eventually they will get over it so she decided to ignore their rantings for now.

Oh how wrong she had been about that.

Puffy had decided to call it a day as she had left for (Y/N)s home to see how her friends are holding up. For some reason when Puffy was passing by some cells, the cells had remained quiet. Puffy had taken a quick look at the cells and saw the SCPs still in their cells. They are sitting in the corner of their own cells in silence, which unnerved Puffy to the core.

Once Puffy had left, the SCPs were plotting instantly on escaping the asylum at the current moment. Once they were free, they were planning on destroying everything in their own path. Doesn't matter if they contribute together, it will end like the countries they have formed centuries ago.

In peices and debris.