Chapter 9:Deaths Are Permitted

(Warning:Blood and gore is in this second to last chapter, if you dont want to read it then that's fine bit anyways enjoy if you must).

(Y/N)s POV.

I looked around the cabin of Philza and Kristin, it's quite a sweet cabin to live in. The cabin have about seven rooms, four bedrooms, a kitchen, living room and a bathroom. I would live here forever but I can't since I'm pretty much dead.

"Hey (Y/N), do you got a moment to spare?".

I turned around and I see Ghostbur holding a lead to his friend and GhostBoo.

"Sure, what do you like to talk about?".

I asked as Ghostbur and GhostBoo looked around, I looked around to see Niki looking at the book shelf in the living room. Micheal had sat on the couch and started reading a book and Drista is looking out the window but looking at us occasionally. For some reason that made Ghostbur scowl at Drista as she glared back at him.

"Maybe we can take the conversation outside if you like-".

"What's going on over here?".

Drista asked as she came over to us, she basically stood infront of me as she eyed Ghostbur and GhostBoo.

"Oh nothing important, we just wanted to talk to (Y/N) for a bit".

"Huh, if it's nothing important then you can discuss it infront of us. Go on, don't be shy".

Drista spoke as she stared them down, Niki had looked at us and came over to us.

"What's wrong Drista?".

"Oh nothing, Ghostbur and GhostBoo wanted to talk to (Y/N) alone but they said it isn't important".

Drista explained as Niki nodded and looked at Ghostbur and GhostBoo.

"What were you two going to tell (Y/N)?, hm?".

Niki asked, all of a sudden, the door had slammed opened to reveal Kristin, Philza, Puffy and- wait a minute is that DreamXD?!.

"Guys, we need to help DreamXD, he's badly injured".

Phil spoke as I started shaking violently, no they wouldn't work for him, they couldn't!. I stepped back from the group as I shaked in fear, Micheal seemed to notice since he came over to me.

"Are you okay (Y/N)?".

Micheal asked me as it caught the attention of the group, Phil looked confused until he realized why I'm backing up.

"Wait (Y/N), this is a big misunderstanding! Please listen".

"You've called for my killer?!, I've trusted you Uncleza!, I've trusted all of you!".

I shouted, feeling tears fall out of my eyes as Phil ran up to me but I cowered in fear and backed up more. Kristin came to my aid and held Phil from coming towards me.

"Let her calm down sweetie and then you can explain to her, ghosts don't remember much, all they remember is their killers".

Narrators POV.

Puffy put DreamXD on the couch as she tried her best to heal DreamXD but had proved her efforts a waste. His wounds weren't healing as Drista came to DreamXDs side and used her creative powers to summon healing potions and splashed them on DreamXD. It worked a bit but not enough for his wounds to go away but the bleeding had stopped.