Epilogue.

(Y/N)s POV.

"Hello Gorgeous, how have you been doing?".

I looked at George who came through the doorway to the kitchen. I smiled innocently as I waved at George, I'm currently making butterscotch pie today in a wonderful mansion that is covering the clear green valleys. However in the distance is a 8 ft thick and tall metal wall and barbed wires that covers the size of the mansion for whatever reason.

"Oh I've been fine George, how about you?".

"Yeah I've been good, I've came to watch you if you dont mind that is".

George spoke, making my heart flutter but my mind is mainly confused on what he meant by that.

"As much as I don't mind you watching me, why do you need to watch me?, I'm perfectly fine on my own".

"Sorry, I know you can but I really can't help but be protective of you".

George spoke as he came up to me and wrapped his arms around me, pulling me in for a kiss as I just pecked him on the lips. Yeah I'm in a relationship with almost all of the SCP boys and it's been great. They loved me and treated me like I'm the most precious and fragile thing in the world.

However, sometimes I have nightmares where I had witness them killing a few people I haven't met but why do I feel like I do know them?. They say that they don't know the people I dream about, which makes a bit of sense but I can't help but feel that they are lying to me. Micheal seems terrified out of his mind to even come near the rest of the boys, especially his parents but not me, I guess he's just shy.

"So how are the little ones doing in there?, you know since it's my turn to watch you".

George asked as he rubbed my stomach, indeed I'm pregnant with four kids and each came from Dream, George, Sapnap and BadBoyHalo.

"Oh they are doing fine George, they are fine, kicking a bit but that's the nature of the baby's".

Narrators POV.

(Y/N) had been living with the SCP boys for about two years, two years ago was when the SCPs had killed off (Y/N)s real friends and family and captured (Y/N) and Micheal. Micheal had made an effort to try and escape the SCPs with (Y/N)s ghost but it was proven effortless as he was taken in his own parents embrace as he let go of (Y/N)s ghostly hand.

As he was taken in his parents embrace, (Y/N) had been revived and brought back on the spot by Dream with no memory of what happened in her ghost life. She had been manipulated by the boys, saying they are going to keep her safe by putting her in a mansion with walls that are impossible to escape through or over. Heck they even made sure that she can't get through by tunneling underground but they didn't have to since she can't remember. However a year later, they all had confessed to (Y/N) (except for Tommy, Tubbo, Micheal and Callahan since they thought of you as a mother/sister figure that needs protection.) Now (Y/N) is pregnant with Dream, Sapnap, BadBoyHalo and George's kids. To say they are rather excited for the children to be born into the world as they imagined playing with their kids as (Y/N) plays with their kids. However it displeased the rest of the SCPs that isn't Tommy, Tubbo and Callahan but they were pleased that they can have another shot in two years.

"Oh hello Micheal, nice to see you come in, would you like a slice of butterscotch pie?".

(Y/N) asked as she spotted a six year old Micheal coming through the doorway, he nodded in agreement. He wasn't happy that he's stuck in a prison with (Y/N) who has no clue of being imprisoned. He tried to convince (Y/N) that she is stuck in a prison two years ago, begging her to listen to him but she would pat his head and say.

"They said it's for out protection Micheal, I'm sure you can understand".

He gave up after that and started blaming himself for failing to get both him and (Y/N) out of the prison they are stuck in. Micheal has been told to be a good boy by his parents and not tell (Y/N) what happened. Which is what he did and kept his mouth shut but would try and drop hints to (Y/N) that the SCPs are not what they seem.

Once the butterscotch pie was cooked and done, (Y/N) pulled the pie out of the oven and blew on it. George watched in a mesmerized stare as Micheal glared at George, glad he was there so George wouldn't do anything to (Y/N).

"Okay, here's your slice of pie Micheal".

(Y/N) spoke, patting Micheal on the head as she handed Micheal a slice of pie on the plate. Micheal nodded as he grabbed (Y/N)s hand and dragged her away from George. He may have given up on trying to convince (Y/N) they are bad people but he will make sure she is safe as long as he is still around. That's what Philza, Kristin, Puffy, Niki and Drista would have wanted him to do as their final legacy.