Chapter 6:A Hot Flaming Escape.

Tuesday 5th æpŕįł 1:50PM.

Narrators POV.

"Why would you do this to your own cousin Dream?".

Rasped out Mexican Dream as he stared at the smiley mask towering above him. His kingdom is engulfed in flames and explosions as he is the last one standing. Or more specifically, laying on the ground with a nasty wound on his right arm. Which he's clutching onto tightly and his crown layed astray from his head and instead on the ground. He was then forced down by Dream, who held his neterite axe close to Mexican Dreams head.

"I'll give you one last chance, tell me where my sister and her friends went and I'll spare you".

Dream whispered darkly as his face is up close to Mexican Dreams face. However Mexican Dream chuckled as he spat at Dreams mask.

"Here's my last words to you cousin. Rot. In. Hell".

Mexican Dream phased the words as slowly and dark as he can as Dream became enraged by Mexican Dreams lack of cooperation that he beheaded Mexican Dream. His head went rolling as the crimson liquid of blood splattered out of his body at an alarming rate. Dream chuckled darkly as he started walking away from Mexican Dreams body, getting his boots bloodied in the process.

"Oh Mexican Dream, you will be the only one escorted to hell".

Dream spoke as he left Mexican Dreams lifeless body and crushed his crown in the process. Leaving the kingdom to burn in the dust that was caused by Sapnap and Tommy.

Meanwhile, Sapnap, BadBoyHalo, Technoblade, Ranboo, Tubbo, Wilbur and George are at the jungle like forest where (Y/N) and her group had started traveling through.

Sapnap had caused the forest fire like the pyromaniac he is and laughed like a deranged psychopath. Tubbo had summoned about a massive swarm of bees and made the bees scout through the forest to find (Y/N) or any of the ghosts Dream had summoned. BadBoyHalo had increased the forests
fires as Techno started to make the red mists of blood lusts go through the forest. Despite it being engulfed by flames at the moment, Ranboo had started teleporting in the forest looking for his ghost counterpart.

Meanwhile Wilbur and George are in the parts where the fires aren't spread out yet as they looked around for (Y/N) or her friend group. Fortunately they found Philza, who started running back to where (Y/N), Drista, Niki and Ghostbur are. Philza could smell the burnings of fresh fires caused in the forest. Wilbur started to follow Philza but was stopped by an arrow that was shot at him but now peirced in the trees bark.

"Oh no you don't Wilbur, your not catching (Y/N) today or any other day".

Puffy spoke with a bow and another arrow at her hand that is laced with wither particles created by Kristin. Kristin looked at her son with worry while holding Micheal close to protect him as she made sure that Micheal didn't witness any of this.

"Ah Puffy and Kristin, how nice of you to come along".

Wilbur greeted as he had a peice of TNT in his hand while a flint and steel on the other. Puffys eyes widened when Wilbur had thrown the enlightened peice of TNT at the two, George had managed to run past the group in order to catch up to Philza.

Philza had ran as fast as he could to find (Y/N), Drista, Niki and Ghostbur, which is in the area where the flames are burning at their brightest. Once he got there, he saw a swarm of bees towering the area near the pandas route. He managed to avoid the bees as he got passed them.

"Uncleza, hello we have found another ghost like me!".

"No time (Y/N), we need to go".

He spoke as he grabbed (Y/N)s cold hand, Drista and Niki had came close to (Y/N) as Drista had spawned in netherite armor and weapons. While in the process, it forced her to have a headache. Niki had to cover her mouth because her senses of smelling are extremely strong and the smoke is getting stronger and stronger. Suddenly red mists started to crawl through the fires as Niki's eyes widened, she grabbed Drista's hand as she ran to Philza and (Y/N).

"Guys no time to talk, the red mists are coming through, we can't stay for long!".

Niki called out as Philza nodded and looked at Ghostbur and the new arrival.

"Ghostboo, come with us so you won't get hurt".

Philza had a bit of faith that the two didn't mean for it. Drista glared at Philza because she had told him to be suspicious of Ghostbur but now Ghostboo had gotten on her suspicious list. Ghostboo nodded as Ghostbur followed along with the group that started running through the forest. (Y/N) saw a baby panda stuck under a large bamboo so she went out of Philzas hold and rushed to help the baby. Once she did, she held the baby panda in her hold and ran with the rest of her group, just tailing behind them.

Meanwhile Kristin and Puffy were deflecting the TNT tossed by Wilbur away from them. Wilbur had a sadistic grin on his face as Kristin didn't want to look at Wilbur. She protected Micheal and made more arrows with particles that can't hurt Wilbur. Puffy huffed as another stick of TNT was thrown in the air as she shot through the TNT and it landed above the tree where Wilbur is. Wilbur ran off from the explosion on the tree as Puffy and Kristin huffed. Kristin had the look of sadness as Puffy noticed the sadness on Kristin's face.

"Hey Kristin what's the matter?".

"I'm wondering where I went wrong with them, I thought I was a good mother but I suppose I wasn't a good enough mother".

Kristin spoke sadly as tears started to fall out of her eyes. Micheal gave Kristin a sort of hug as Puffy gave Kristin a pat on the back.

"Hey its not your fault Kristin, it never is, they just developed it all by themselves. You and Philza are great parents, anyone would be lucky to have you".

Puffy spoke, trying to cheer up Kristin as Kristin smiled sadly.

"Hey Puffy, what if we said no to being the symbol of death?, would it make any difference at all?".

Kristin asked as Puffy shook her head sideways.

"Yes it would, we wouldn't have met if you said no to being the symbol of death".

Puffy spoke as she gave Kristin a side hug.

"And this little fella wouldn't have a grandpa and a grandma to call either right Micheal?".

Puffy asked as Micheal nodded and smiled happily when Kristin smiled softly.

Finally the group had been reunited by Philza, Drista, Niki, (Y/N), Ghostbur and Ghostboo.

"Philza thank goodness your back".

Kristin spoke as Philza smiled and took Kristin's hand as they all rushed out of the forest. Unknown to them except for Ghostbur and Ghostboo is that someone is following them and that someone is...........

GeorgeNotFound.