Chapter 4:The ManHunt Begins.....

Monday 4th æpŕįł 7:30PM.

Narrators POV.

"(Y/N) your alive?!".

Phil called out as he managed to run as fast as he could from the SCPs. It became a massive surprise to him that he could finally see and also feel (Y/N). Drista had managed to appear to where Phil and (Y/N) as she purposely dived in for a hug. Only to go through (Y/N) as she felt shivers radiating off (Y/N)s body.

"I guess I'm sort of alive, I'm just glad you can see me again Phil".

(Y/N) spoke as her voice echoed, Phil smiled as Drista groaned, stood up and rubbed her nose to stop the potential bleeding. Kristin, Puffy, Niki and Micheal had came to the trio as the detective squad had came right after.

"Oh thank goodness your safe (Y/N) but guys we can't stay still for long, the SCPs are coming".

Niki spoke as everyone caught their breathes and then started to speed walk since not all of them can run at a fast pace.

"Hey (Y/N), how does it feel to be dead?".

Toast decided to ask as (Y/N) shrugged, she started floating above the group to give the group the alert on seeing the SCPs nearby.

"Well I suppose it's like a coma, everything you see is black, then you wake up but something feels off. I guess that's how it feels".

(Y/N) explained as soon as she started to daydream at the sky. The sky is now cloudy as the sun is setting, leading the sun rays away from the clouds.

"We need to find shelter soon, mobs will appear before hand as the SCPs will draw close".

Phil stated as he continued leading his group through the valley. Drista statted using her creative mode abilities to summon night vision potions that'll last for eight minutes. Also spawning essential items in the process.

Meanwhile the SCPs weren't far behind, they all had caught wind that (Y/N) is alive but now a ghost. Dream had retrieved the Revival Book and discussed it to everyone that once that catch (Y/N). They. Will. Bring. Her. Back, it's all because she can escape being able to faze through walls as a ghost.

"Let's go save our poor damsel in distress before they make it to the safe house".

Sapnap spoke as every SCP gleefully cheered loudly as Dream came up with a sneaky plan.

"I need to visit pergortory to fetch some ghosts to catch (Y/N) so everyone start collecting resources. Who knows what my sister had summoned since she has inherited creative mode".

Dream stated as he used the Revival Book that had incantations to teleport to pergortory. He started to read the incantations as he teleported away from the naked eye.

(Y/N)s POV.

Me, Philza, Kristin, Micheal, Drista, Niki and the detective squad are walking through the shallow river that leads to a forest on the other side. Well they were, I am already at the other side of the river. I got a bit distracted when I see a blue sheep with a lose lead poking around at the other side of the river. I walked towards the sheep as I cooed at the cute little sheep.

"Awe he's so adorable!".

I cooed as I pet the sheep and felt the wool on the sheep absorb all of my forgotten sadness. Philza seemed to notice as he came up to me and the sheep.