Chapter 8:Arriving At Philza's and Kristin's Residence.

Wednesday 6th æpŕįł 4:50PM.

Kristin's POV.

We have made it at the end of the bridge as Drista put Niki down on the grass surface. We have made it onto another mountain with more evergreen trees and a living forest.

"Right, we should be approaching to our home soon, just stay alert for now".

Philza spoke as I hummed in agreement, I decided to look around the forest for the crows that usually fly around the mountain. To my luck, I have spotted two crows conversing in a sort of manor. I smiled cheerfully at the crows as Micheal looked at me curiously.

"Were you looking at the crows Grandmaza?".

"Yes sweetheart, me and Philza can communicate with crows since Philza's sister, (Y/M/N) gifted the crows to us".

I explained as Micheal awed at me in amazement as I helped Micheal climb up the stony steps up the mountain once again.

Once we all made it up the steps, we could see our wooden cabin across a clear pond with salmons swimming around the pond. Already memories flooding in like as if I hadn't been here in forever.

"Whoa, this is your home Phil?!".

Drista spoke dramatically as Niki sighed, meanwhile Phil seemed smug and Puffy shrugged. The three ghosts are mesmerized by the sight as I chuckled.

"Drista, be respectful!".

Niki spoke as Drista didn't seem to listen as she ran towards the cabin. Niki and the three ghosts followed behind the two as Micheal got excited that he let go of my hand and ran to catch up to the others. Leaving me, Phil and Puffy behind as a crow came flying towards us but something seemed off by the crows flight movements.

"Uhm Phil, one of your children's flight patterns a bit off don't you think?".

Puffy pointed out as I put my hands together in the air to catch the crow. Which the crow sort of crash landed in my hands as their breathing patterns is off. I could feel warm liquid dripping in my hands as I cradle the crow gently.

"What happened buddy?".

"A lot of things, *huff* the monsters and children got passed the obstacles you've placed down. First the misleading steps that will get you lost if you don't know where your going. They destroyed the living trees and nearly managed to get across the moving bridge. What's worse is they killed a few of us crows and laugh at our deaths".

The crow spoke as I looked at the crow in shock, I know what the crow meant when they said children and monsters. They were referring to our adopted sons and the SCPs, it made Phil worried and Puffy confused since she doesn't know what the crow is saying.

"Now tell me, how close are they coming?".

"Very soon, if they can make it to the end of the bridge and climb up the steps then you are all doomed I tell you!".

The crow rasped out as I started to pet the poor crow gently, Phil paled as Puffy started to get frustrated.

"Alright what's wrong that got you two looking like the dead?".

"We got bad news Puffy, the SCPs are on their way since they are breezing through the defenses".

Phil explained as Puffy seemed to have turned a shade of white, her eyes widened and mouth open.

"Is their anyway off the mountain Phil?".

"No, me and Kristin prohibited the whole mountain with our defenses to not evoke any use of magic. The reason is to prohibit our adopted kids from nearly destroying our cabin when they first awoke their powers. Also to scare off intruders from climbing up the mountain".