Chapter 3:Escaped Convicts!.

Monday 4th æpŕįł 3:50PM.

(Y/N)s POV.

"I'm glad you are safe Micheal, I'm sorry for leaving so soon".

I mumbled, I was sitting next to Micheal, who was reading a book by himself. My two friends, Drista and Niki had left for whatever reason and Phil had decided to go on a walk with Kristin. I knew for a fact he's still upset but now I can tell he's getting desperate to see me now. Micheal seemed to look up from his book, then his eyes had trailed to where my eyes are and I had noticed that a smile had formed on his face.

"(Y/N)!, your back!".

I was briefly shocked as Micheal had put his book down and wrapped his arms around my ghost form. He went through me but he got back up and sort of hugged me.

"Y-you can see me Micheal?".

"Yes, I knew you'd come back for us (Y/N)".

Micheal chirped happily as I sighed and started to rub the back of his head, he shivered at my touch but accepted it nonetheless.

"So your saying that Kristin has heard (Y/N)s voice in this house?".

I heard the clear voice of Puffy, accompanied by two more footsteps had enter my house.

"Yes and we were wondering if you could see (Y/N)s ghost form".

"Drista, I'm not the symbol of death, that's Philza and Kristin's job".

"Yeah but it'll be worth a try".

I could hear the voices of Drista and Niki as the three has came into the living room and then finally noticed Micheal. He had stopped hugging me as he stared at Puffy, Drista and Niki in interest.

"Hello little champ, how are you?".

Drista asked in a forced happy tone as Micheal replied in a cheerful tone.

"I'm good, I told you (Y/N) would return sooner or later".

That had caught the three off guard by Micheals reply. Drista and Niki seemed to have guilt in their eyes. Judging from them not explaining fully on what happened to me. However Puffy seemed to have a thought lingered around her eyes. Suddenly I saw Puffy close her eyes and reopened them to see cyan blue as she looked around and her eyes landed on me.

"Huh, she is there after all".

"Wait what?!".

Both my friends, Drista and Niki looked at Puffy with disbelief and shock as I stared in shock as well.

"Wait what does she look like?, where is she right now?!".

I heard Drista demand as Niki started to become worried for Drista's levels of stress.

"Calm down Drista, she's right over there and she looks exactly like the day she died. Well maybe except she is wearing a blue jacket and she isn't wearing a dress but instead a (F/C) turtleneck and black pants".

Puffy explained as she looked down to the area where my heart is and her eyes fell into sadness. Suddenly her eyes had went back to chocolate brown, making her rub her eyes from the stiffness.

"I told you she would come back".

I heard Micheal mutter to himself as he wrapped his arms around my hips protectively, I smiled softly as I gave him a side hug. Suddenly I heard the front doors slam open as I see Phil and Kristin come through, their eyes showing panic and fear.