Chapter 2 - Desire

3rd Person Pov

Piltover, the city of progress, was a city that acted as a non-aggression zone of trade where people from all over come for goods, work or new lives. A ship that docked ashore the ports of the city from the direction of Bilgewater. From the ship two woman had stepped ashore into the city, one of them was tall and muscular holding an idol of sorts in one of her arms while the other was shorter and red headed with a pirate hat.

Redhead: "Didn't expect to be back here in Piltover before Progress Day. I could smell the snob even before docking."

Muscle: "Come now Captain Fortune our task here is important."

Captain Fortune: "I know, we gotta find this "Sovereign" your God told you about right Illaoi."

Illaoi: "Indeed, we must find him before malicious forces can do so

Illaoi: "Indeed, we must find him before malicious forces can do so."

Captain Fortune: "I hear you, but let's find a hotel first

Captain Fortune: "I hear you, but let's find a hotel first."

Adonis' Pov

I was given a recovery potion which is dangerous for non-powered people, I had a bad experience where I was forced to drink it by some bullies and nearly died. After that I was told to generally take it easy but was dismissed. Qiyana was with me as I walked down the street with us there in awkward silence. The truth is I had a pretty big crush on her since the school year started but never expected to become friendly with her, not saying that we currently were.

3rd Person Pov

Unknown to the sickly young man Qiyana was mentally freaking out as she also had an attraction to him from his displays of intelligence in their classes. She also admired the conviction he had to better himself in the ways that he could but she never new how to interact with someone considered to be in a lower social class than her.

Qiyana: 'What do I do? What do I say? I can't stay silent like this forever he might thing I have a stick up my ass!'

The elementalist then remembered about what she had heard in the hospital.

Qiyana: "Well what a surprise that you can now use magic."

Adonis: "Only took me nearly dying to get that."